LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

To draft who?

Seems like their man Wiggins will drop to them at 3, so where's the need to draft up?

The Cavs take Wiggins with the #1 just to make the Sixers trade up for him

The Cavs take Wiggins with the #1 just to make the Sixers trade up for him

but what if bucks then take embiid? if thats the cavs man they will risk losing him...?

but what if bucks then take embiid? if thats the cavs man they will risk losing him...?

I really don't think the Bucks would take Embiid. They already have Sanders and Parker is one of the best offensive players in this draft. The Bucks need a lot of Offense

Since I'm already in denial about not being able to see any basketball anymore...140512115521-2013-summer-league-tipoff-051214.home-t3.jpg

July 11-21 with tournament.

I really don't think the Bucks would take Embiid. They already have Sanders and Parker is one of the best offensive players in this draft. The Bucks need a lot of Offense

I don't know whether you can consider Sanders a reason not to draft someone.

Better reason for them not to draft him is because his agents been such a dick to them.

Some radio guys from the Warriors hold a mock draft where they have a local reporter from each team's market call in and talk about their team and objectives for the offseason and draft, and other team related topics; then they make their mock pick.

Here's Josh Robbins for our pick:

• Upvote 1

@MikeTuck1080: Nik Stauskas and Doug McDermott just wrapped up workouts with the @Orlando_Magic. Both are options with the #12 pick.

STAUSKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!