LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

MCW is a guard, not just a PG... you can't play the dwarf Burke at SG, same thing with Oladipo, who can play the SG spot

OK! So in lieu of trading MCW, which was the talk the moment Philly locked into Exum, MCW moves to the 2 and Dante is the 1, which I can understand. Good job!

I am attempting to get caught up here, been out for a while! Great conversation here guys!!

The Cavs are trying to score a workout with Australian guard Dante Exum, according to ESPN's Andy Katz.

The
are making an 11th-hour push to get Australian guard Dante Exum into Cleveland for an interview and a possible workout, a source with direct knowledge told ESPN.

Translation:

"We are totally considering drafting Exum first, so if you like him you should probably up your trade offer. No really guys, we mean it, we're gonna take him. Look, we're working him out, we really do want him. Seriously"

Basically this is a bunch of posturing, in my humble opinion.

Alternatively, if they were to trade down to 3 with Philly, having info on Exum would be a good idea. Or, if you were trying to look like you were trading down with Philly it would be a good idea too. It is generally thought that Dante Exum will not fall past the Los Angeles Lakers with the #7 pick, but could go as high as #2 or #3 to the Bucks or Sixers.

In the ESPN report, Katz notes that it's unlikely Exum would travel to Cleveland in order to workout for the Cavs at the last minute unless he was assured that it would be worth his while.

Don't get too excited about anything you read over the next 24 hours.

Cleveland trying to be savvy. It's cute actually.

i am more inclined to believe this is a franchise who hasnt got s clue what they are doing.

leaving it till the LAST day to work out a player......LOL

By the way, I watched Hennies presser, did he say that he received the medical reports on Embid, or that he just have information on him? I

i am more inclined to believe this is a franchise who hasnt got s clue what they are doing.

They proved that theory last year when the took bennett over Oladipo and McLemore. They have no idea what they're doing and there are rumors that Dan Gilbert will have final say in who they draft. What a joke of an organization, just trade us the pick for Moore and Nicholson please bahaha

No, we're agreeing. The plan is to create mass confusion in the hopes someone goes ape**** crazy. This is where Philly steps in.

Sixers would like to trade MCW but I truly doubt they can crack the top 8 pick this year.

Sixers get:

Afflalo, Harkless, Nicholson, and #12

Magic get:

MCW, Young and #10

Who says no?

[/size]

Don't get too excited about anything you read over the next 24 hours.

Exactly! Hennie said it best at the presser today when he said...."Everyone is lying this time of year!!!!" Gotta love it though!

Sixers get:

Afflalo, Harkless, Nicholson, and #12

Magic get:

MCW, Young and #10

Who says no?

We do. I do not rate MCW

• Upvote 1