1) Embiid (if back checks out)

2) Exum

3) Wiggins

4) Parker

5) Vaonleh

6) Smart

7) Randle

I really like the two way players

Would you still have Exum at #2 if that's where the 76ers draft, even though they have MCW? I suppose he could play SG. But I honestly think the 76ers will take Parker or Wiggins to give them that scoring power and star forward they will need.

Though, I won't complain if the board falls this way and when we draft at #3 and have a choice between Parker and Wiggins.

Would you still have Exum at #2 if that's where the 76ers draft, even though they have MCW? I suppose he could play SG. But I honestly think the 76ers will take Parker or Wiggins to give them that scoring power and star forward they will need.

Though, I won't complain if the board falls this way and when we draft at #3 and have a choice between Parker and Wiggins.

no, it is the big board for the magic. In my eyes.

no, it is the big board for the magic. In my eyes.

Fair enough. I think I'd slot Wiggins and Parker at the top with Exum at three, and then Embiid. But overall I agree with your draft board.

If we drafted Embiid, what would your plan be for him and Vuc? Next big man combo, trade one etc...

Nelson/Rookie, Oladipo, Harkless/Harris, Vuc, Embiid - I do like the look of that line up. Should be tough defense.

Exum and Embiid are in the same talent pool as Wiggins and Parker; so I can see us taking Exum or embiid over parker/wiggins.

Smart and Vonleh are in the same talent pool as Randle; so I can see us taking Smart or Vonleh over him, because of fit

I can't agree with any of this, sorry. First, Parker isn't nearly as good as many here think he is; he and Randle are basically in the same boat, except that Parker is one-dimensional (except in stature-around). Next Exum is nowhere near Embiid, unless Embiid has a literal bad back.

Lastly Embiid and especially Wiggins are far ahead of Parker Randle and Exum.

Edited by Soul Bro
Profane, derogatory, inflammatory or rude language.

I can't agree with any of this, sorry. First, Parker isn't nearly as good as many here think he is; he and Randle are basically in the same boat, except that Parker is one-dimensional (except in stature-around). Next Exum is nowhere near Embiid, unless Embiid has a literal bad back.

If wiggins was a better play maker and more aggressive on offense, I would say you are correct; but he is not. He does not use his gifts well. He seems really soft. (Vince carter soft)

I beleive that embiid, wiggins, parker, and exum all have pros and cons.

I also believe that embiid is the most talented in the draft, but he is the biggest project of the 4 players. (very raw)

Exum is going to be a monster. He is long and super quick for 6'6 pg. Anyone near penny, as a magic fan, you should understand. He will be the best playmaker in the draft. I also beleive he will be a two way player. He will need to improve is jump shot.

Parker is only a scorer. I dont think he is a good fit for us. I believe harris has close talent level to parker and if we get parker, we should trade harris. Harris is in a contract year.

Fair enough. I think I'd slot Wiggins and Parker at the top with Exum at three, and then Embiid. But overall I agree with your draft board.

If we drafted Embiid, what would your plan be for him and Vuc? Next big man combo, trade one etc...

Nelson/Rookie, Oladipo, Harkless/Harris, Vuc, Embiid - I do like the look of that line up. Should be tough defense.

like the griz, pacers, okc, and spurs I would play both bigs. They will work great together. With harris off the bench, we could go small or big. Embiid is perfect for vuc. Size, shot blocking and low post moves vuc could focus on hitting open shots and rebounding. Teams would have to pick which big man they will keep out the lane. Not many teams will be able to match up. We would own the paint.

So what I'm seeing in this thread is

Exum

Vonleh

Embid

Eh....I didn't even see us drafting Oladipo. I'm just waiting for the 20th.

So what I'm seeing in this thread is

Exum

Vonleh

Embid

Eh....I didn't even see us drafting Oladipo. I'm just waiting for the 20th.

not in that order. vonleh, if we fell 5th or 6th.

not in that order. vonleh, if we fell 5th or 6th.

Dude. That's whack. Don't think about that.

You say all this like it is fact, when the reality is that you dont really have any idea of what you are talking about.