Zache LaVine

Clint Capela

My Top Choices (in order) are:

Tyler Ennis

Gary Harris

Aaron Gordon

Rondney Hood

TJ Warren

If Gordon fell to 12 I'd be stunned. I don't see how the Magic don't take him in that situation.

If the Magic take Exum, they will be needing some shooting big time. Mcdermott falling would be my #2 in that situation. It is a tough call since Mdermott may not be more than a 25 minute per game player, and our interior D would not be very supportive behind him.

But Gordon at 12 would be a huge get for the Magic. I'd be ecstatic.

If we get Exum at #3 I see us getting Payne, Stauskas, Warren, Young, or McDermott at #12

If we get Parker at #3 I see us going Ennis, Harris, Young, or Stauskas.

Parker scenario goes for Embiid as well, as Marcus Smart in 1st goes with the Exum scenario.

I'm cautiously optimistic we pick in the top three, but again: we ARE the Magic...

I'd be happy if we went for a ball-smart SF who can get his own shot and play defense. That's all I want. NBD.

I'm cautiously optimistic we pick in the top three, but again: we ARE the Magic...

I'd be happy if we went for a ball-smart SF who can get his own shot and play defense. That's all I want. NBD.

Andrari Parkins for the win!

• Upvote 1

If Gordon fell to 12 I'd be stunned. I don't see how the Magic don't take him in that situation.

If the Magic take Exum, they will be needing some shooting big time. Mcdermott falling would be my #2 in that situation. It is a tough call since Mdermott may not be more than a 25 minute per game player, and our interior D would not be very supportive behind him.

But Gordon at 12 would be a huge get for the Magic. I'd be ecstatic.

I have seen some mock drafts have gordon slip, because of offensive limitation and lack of a postion. I dont like his fit but his talent is there; so you have to grab him.

I have seen some mock drafts have gordon slip, because of offensive limitation and lack of a postion. I dont like his fit but his talent is there; so you have to grab him.

I agree on Gordon and it all has to do with his height. His measurements are going to be very important in where he goes. Him being 6'9 or 6'7 is going to make a world a difference because he'll slip if he's projected to play SF at the next level. I could see him falling out of the top 8 if he measures under 6'8. On the flip side I could see him moving into the top 5 because of potential if he measures at least 6'9.

What 5 players could you guys seeing moving up and possibly sliding come draft time?

Top 5 I see moving up:

1. Adreian Payne (he'd be top 10 if he were younger)

2. James Young

3. Noah Vonleh

4. Nick Stauskas

5. Kyle Anderson

Top 5 I see sliding:

1. Julius Randle

2. Gary Harris

3. Clint Capela

4. Doug McDermott

5. Jerami Grant

What 5 players could you guys seeing moving up and possibly sliding come draft time?

Top 5 I see moving up:

1. Adreian Payne (he'd be top 10 if he were younger)

2. James Young

3. Noah Vonleh

4. Nick Stauskas

5. Kyle Anderson

Top 5 I see sliding:

1. Julius Randle

2. Gary Harris

3. Clint Capela

4. Doug McDermott

5. Jerami Grant

Payne's lung condition was brought up earlier - http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2012/01/michigan_states_adreian_payne_1.html

That's going to be an issue in the NBA, which is so much faster than college.

I actually see Exum moving up potentially to 2, as I believe he is a taller version of Derrick Rose and that's scary.

Wiggins could slide down to 4 or 5. Sounds a little crazy, but it could happen. We all remember Shabazz being the #1 last year and slowly sliding way down. I just think of guys like Oladipo who were top 5 projections, but moved up in workouts. Victor just outworked everybody and showcased his incredible speed and motor. Wiggins raw talent and skill on D will most likely keep him at #1, but he could drop if Parker kills it, Embiid's back checks out, and a few guys have incredible workouts.

I think Gordon will go top 8 or 9. Agree that he needs to project at PF though. He plays a like smaller version of Noah in a way. Just real athletic and would be a huge asset on defense. Noah had/has the world's ugliest shot, but he is now considered a top big in the league, and I think Gordon is that guy at PF. He can defend bigs now, and I believe his offensive game will be there in a few years. Since Vuc already has a rather polished offensive game and some range, these 2 would be a nice compliment.

Interesting thing is he has the same wingspan as Randle, but is more athletic. If his wingspan measures at 6'11 at 18, he may potentially get to 7 or 7'1, which is plenty for the PF position.

If we got Wiggins or Exum and Gordon - wow. May be my favorite draft combo to think about yet. The raw potential, athleticism and ability to defend now would be crazy. Exum still makes a lot of sense to me, and is still who I believe we get. A true PG that tall who has that kind of first step and vision is just not common.

This is really the first time in a while where I'd be happy with any of the top 5 guys. Sure, one or two will separate themselves from the others a few years down the line, but right now, given the information we have, they all have a lot of potential.

DEEP draft.