LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

what picks have we got besides our lottery pick + either of NY/DENVER pick? do we have any late 1st rounders or a 2nd rounder, can't find this information anywhee.

im hoping so bad NY/DENV both make the lottery so we can get something like the #2 pick and #12 pick that would be great. But i cant see NY missing the playoffs, only because can we really see chicago/charlotte holding those 2 playoff spots down.. probably not in my opinion.

what picks have we got besides our lottery pick + either of NY/DENVER pick? do we have any late 1st rounders or a 2nd rounder, can't find this information anywhee.

im hoping so bad NY/DENV both make the lottery so we can get something like the #2 pick and #12 pick that would be great. But i cant see NY missing the playoffs, only because can we really see chicago/charlotte holding those 2 playoff spots down.. probably not in my opinion.

For this upcoming draft, those two are the only picks we own. What used to be our 2nd round pick was traded to Cleveland for Justin Harper (thanks Otis).

There's no way Chicago misses the playoffs IMO

There's no way Chicago misses the playoffs IMO

yeah upon revieing it i havent watched alot of chicago since rose went down, and i bought into the fact that they will be terrible after the deng trade, but thibedeau always finds a way being in the east doesnt hurt, i reckon theres 1 spot up for grabs legitimately and that's the 8th spot charlotte to drop out. most likely either cleveland or NY to go in, or detroit?

yeah upon revieing it i havent watched alot of chicago since rose went down, and i bought into the fact that they will be terrible after the deng trade, but thibedeau always finds a way being in the east doesnt hurt, i reckon theres 1 spot up for grabs legitimately and that's the 8th spot charlotte to drop out. most likely either cleveland or NY to go in, or detroit?

Yeah, when the season started I thought there was no way the Knicks would miss the playoffs but I also thought Detroit would make the playoffs.

I think that Toronto and Charlotte have the best chance to slip and miss the playoffs

Exum officially declared today.

As to Smart, dude can't shoot. Period. He's shockingly inefficient on offense.

He's actually not that inefficient just because he shoots a high volume of FT's which keep his TS% very respectable. But yea he can't shoot.