LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

Thats what I'm thinking Drafting Smart over Wiggins, Parker, Embiid, Randle or Exum? Fire Henny.

PAIRING Smart with one of those listed players? Give the man an extension for life.

Based on all of the smart noise coming out of our camp I'm terrified we pick him over someone like Parker. If smart ends up as an all-nba point guard or a more decorated career than any of consensus top 3 players I will admit I know little about projecting college players to the pros and eat major crow.

I can see why people think he will be a good player. I can't see how people project him to be a franchise cornerstone.

Based on all of the smart noise coming out of our camp I'm terrified we pick him over someone like Parker. If smart ends up as an all-nba point guard or a more decorated career than any of consensus top 3 players I will admit I know little about projecting college players to the pros and eat major crow.

I can see why people think he will be a good player. I can't see how people project him to be a franchise cornerstone.

I severely doubt any GM would seriously consider taking Smart over Parker or Wiggins (I can see it over possibly Embiid, Randle or Exum though if they really are not sold on those 3, still would be not smart, but at least it wouldn't be absolutely moronic.) I bet all the noise is carry over from last year. They loved Smart then, they still love him now. But does that mean they would pass by a potential franchise player? Doubt it. If anything I would not be surprised if the noise is due to the Magic trying to use the Nuggets pick, AA and Baby to try and pry a pick away from someone in the 5-8 range to get Smart.

I severely doubt any GM would seriously consider taking Smart over Parker or Wiggins (I can see it over possibly Embiid, Randle or Exum though if they really are not sold on those 3, still would be not smart, but at least it wouldn't be absolutely moronic.) I bet all the noise is carry over from last year. They loved Smart then, they still love him now. But does that mean they would pass by a potential franchise player? Doubt it. If anything I would not be surprised if the noise is due to the Magic trying to use the Nuggets pick, AA and Baby to try and pry a pick away from someone in the 5-8 range to get Smart.

Yeah I know. Still scary. Could you imagine? All of us excited on draft day. We get the #2 pick and have a 70 page thread discussing what insider is saying who Milwaukee will pick. Should we go wiggins or Parker if they pick Embiid? Two years of anticipation building up to one point. And we pick Smart.

That is my nightmare. I will be crushed.

Yeah I know. Still scary. Could you imagine? All of us excited on draft day. We get the #2 pick and have a 70 page thread discussing what insider is saying who Milwaukee will pick. Should we go wiggins or Parker if they pick Embiid? Two years of anticipation building up to one point. And we pick Smart.

I would roll over like a comatose armadillo and be useless for days.

I would roll over like a comatose armadillo and be useless for days.

I would change in to some relaxed fit pants, locate your whereabouts, drive over to your place of lodging and, while maintaining a heterosexually responsible distance, roll over next to you.

You should negative rep yourself for even mentioning this. The mere thought of that happening is terrifying. I mean... That would be like drafting Fran Vasquez when Danny Granger and David Lee are available...

Oh god.

I would change in to some relaxed fit pants, locate your whereabouts, drive over to your place of lodging and, while maintaining a heterosexually responsible distance, roll over next to you.

We could have a group comatose situation on our hands

You should negative rep yourself for even mentioning this. The mere thought of that happening is terrifying. I mean... That would be like drafting Fran Vasquez when Danny Granger and David Lee are available...

Oh god.

Shhh, it's ok, that's all behind us now. Trust in the Henny.

Also... just a thought here so do allow time for it to marinate... Bennigan's should license his name for their new chain of pubs in the CF area.

can anybody photoshop parker, wiggins, randle, exum. embiid & smart in a magic uni please?

thanks in advance...mauro pedrosa i know you can sir?

Here's the first one real quick

pecd.jpg

My thoughts of the magic draft

If we pick 1-3 it will be parker, joel, or wiggins

if this happens

our late first is Olivier Hanlan or Harrison (the pg)

if we pick 4 - 6 exum or smart

if this happens

our late first is sam dekker

If we pick 7 or late lottery we get Zach LaVine, Dario Saric, or Willie Cauley-Stein

I think you need to use a larger font. People over the age of a hundred won't be able to read it.

• Upvote 1