Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The official UCF thread...

As a USF fan i just want to say thanks to the UCF team and fans. Without you guys and California and LSU losing this weekend we wouldnt be #2 in the nation. But its alot of people still doubting us so its ok. WERE STILL #2 IN THE NATION BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE TAKING OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUTGERS DONT STAND A CHANCE THURSDAY!!!!!!!! I PREDICT 50-14 !!!!!!1 I LL GIVE THEM 2 TDS. Thank you all it just feel real good to be at the top finally. Hopefully we can stay here and play Ohio State for the National Championship.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

As a USF fan i just want to say thanks to the UCF team and fans. Without you guys and California and LSU losing this weekend we wouldnt be #2 in the nation. But its alot of people still doubting us so its ok. WERE STILL #2 IN THE NATION BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE TAKING OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUTGERS DONT STAND A CHANCE THURSDAY!!!!!!!! I PREDICT 50-14 !!!!!!1 I LL GIVE THEM 2 TDS. Thank you all it just feel real good to be at the top finally. Hopefully we can stay here and play Ohio State for the National Championship.

If I were you I would not be happy about playing Ohio State for the NC. What ya'll did to UCF this weekend..NOTHING compared to what those Buckeyes would do to you.

Forget Ohio State, we're only halfway through our schedule. Still 6 games left, 4 on the road. If we look past anyone, we will definitely pay the price. No more FAU's on the schedule.

And Rob, did you not see Rice run all over us last year?

For the UCF guys... I've heard a lot of O'leary complaints from my friends at school there. A few weren't big on him from things they'd seen this year (not just the USF game), but some have never been a fan of his. Just wondering how you guys felt..

quote:

icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by BNASTY89:

Forget Ohio State, we're only halfway through our schedule. Still 6 games left, 4 on the road. If we look past anyone, we will definitely pay the price. No more FAU's on the schedule.

And Rob, did you not see Rice run all over us last year?

For the UCF guys... I've heard a lot of O'leary complaints from my friends at school there. A few weren't big on him from things they'd seen this year (not just the USF game), but some have never been a fan of his. Just wondering how you guys felt..

I've been very disappointed in his recruiting... I am willing to give him two more years. There is no way he shouldn't be pulling in a few 4 stars every year.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

If I were you I would not be happy about playing Ohio State for the NC. What ya'll did to UCF this weekend..NOTHING compared to what those Buckeyes would do to you.

I don't know what you're basing that opinion on. Ohio State being a bigger name? Your dislike of USF? It obviously isn't on football knowledge. If games were determined solely on tradition and name recognition then Ohio State, Nebraska, Alabama, and Notre Dame would never lose.

I very much doubt Ohio State would beat USF anywhere near as bad as USF beat UCF. USF has proven they can beat the big boys, and Ohio State hasn't beaten anybody worth a crap all year. I'm not saying USF wins, but it would be a good game.

Honestly though, I don't think USF makes it through undefeated. However, I think they have the talent and coaching to match up with anyone.

I challenge anyone to name an undefeated team that has played a tougher schedule than USF.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I don't know what you're basing that opinion on. Ohio State being a bigger name? Your dislike of USF? It obviously isn't on football knowledge. If games were determined solely on tradition and name recognition then Ohio State, Nebraska, Alabama, and Notre Dame would never lose.

Wow Osprey, I am basing my opinion on just that, my OPINION. My husband is a HUGE OSU fan so I spend a lot of time watching them. Surely you do not think I am so dumb that I base an OPINION on a bigger name. If that was the case would I be an Orlando Magic fan? I actually have nothing against USF, just watching playing styles My OPINION is that OSU would walk the freaking dog on USF.

quote:
My OPINION is that OSU would walk the freaking dog on USF.

Well your opinion is WRONG! lol.

I can respect your opinion, I just hope the crow goes down easy when USF shows they can compete with the Bucks. lol.

But in all honesty, if anyone watched the UCF, WVU or Auburn game you would see that this USF team is legit. Especially that D, which has four players expected to go pro after this season and Mike Jenkins, CB, is number 10 on Mel Kiper's big list.

Oh and also, Ohio State was supposed to walk the dog on Florida last season as well. I think we know how that turned out. Thats why they play the games.

Anywho... This is a UCF thread, right?

quote:
"I didn't say anything to them [saturday] except fellas . . . this is a game of mental toughness. Now is the time you have to step up and be counted," O'Leary said. "I didn't want a lot of noise. Just shower up let's get on the bus and get out of [there].

"We have a long season to play. The worst thing I can do is go in and raise heck about it. They know what happened just like I do."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-ucffolo1507oc...oll=orl_tab02_layout