Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The official UCF thread...

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

you know Jareth, you are a funny freaking guy, darn gator fans....

You're lucky i'm leaving straight from work, or else i'd go throw on a Gator shirt to rub it in your face.

tell me how those SOBs lose 2 freaking games and are still ranked? Conspiracy I tell you, oh, I'm sorry, didn't Billy Donovan give everyone lessons in ethics and morals this year?

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

tell me how those SOBs lose 2 freaking games and are still ranked? Conspiracy I tell you, oh, I'm sorry, didn't Billy Donovan give everyone lessons in ethics and morals this year?

Hey you! The coach doesn't make the team or else nobody would have been a Magic fan last year ok?

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

HEY! This is a UCF thread! Take all this bohockey elsewhere!

He started it!! You should be happy, you gained another fan!!

The game we have been waiting for tomorrow at noon. Get those tequila pancakes ready for those of you that are going. Lets take USF back on the road to being unranked where they belong. I wish I could be there.

Wow, 50-10 in the early 4th.

UCF is building a good program in Orlando, slowly, but still building.

I think USF proved today they are light years ahead of UCF. You can make all the excuses you want about USF and its players and coaches, but this isn't a spelling bee. Its football. USF has made huge strides in 11 years.

I still pull for UCF football, but after reading the rivals message boards the past few weeks, im glad the Bulls shut up all the fans who thought UCF would expose them and constantly were repeating that USF was overrated.

Good luck the rest of the season to UCF.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Wow, 50-10 in the early 4th.

UCF is building a good program in Orlando, slowly, but still building.

I think USF proved today they are light years ahead of UCF. You can make all the excuses you want about USF and its players and coaches, but this isn't a spelling bee. Its football. USF has made huge strides in 11 years.

I still pull for UCF football, but after reading the rivals message boards the past few weeks, im glad the Bulls shut up all the fans who thought UCF would expose them and constantly were repeating that USF was overrated.

Good luck the rest of the season to UCF.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! How about them Bulls!!!!!!!!!! 64-12 LOL LOL Hey its ok UCF keep ya heads up. What you expect, you in BULLS COUNTRY now.