Sign in to follow this  
Erik

It's getting boring!

It's the offseason,and I miss NBA hoops like the rest of us,I especially miss post about Magic games,and the play of our players,standings etc. Im tired of reading new threads about predictions,potential trades,who should start,etc.BOOOORING! Every now and then we get a Thread about an article in the paper(thank you BJ) that has to do with some reality,but for the most part it's getting BOOORING! I may not be the bestest thread starter here,but I know i'm not alone when I say "It's getting Boring!

It's the offseason,and I miss NBA hoops like the rest of us,I especially miss post about Magic games,and the play of our players,standings etc. Im tired of reading new threads about predictions,potential trades,who should start,etc.BOOOORING! Every now and then we get a Thread about an article in the paper(thank you BJ) that has to do with some reality,but for the most part it's getting BOOORING! I may not be the bestest thread starter here,but I know i'm not alone when I say "It's getting Boring!

Agreed, I should have posted about 2500 times by now but theres nothing really to talk about. The bored is feeling like a rerun. Lets just let time fly by somehow. I should start hibernating.

I usually scan the boards like every 15 min to see what's new,but I can't find ant thing intersting to discuss. Hybernationn sounds good,let me gather up all the snacks,and beer I can,and we will see what's up around the begining of oct.

In about the next 30-60 days, its time to take a deep breath. Basketball's basically done when it comes to 2006-2007. Even all the offseason moves, for the most part.

So take a mental break, because you're gonna need it. From about the middle of October (preseason) until at least the end of the regular season around NEXT May-June, it's going to be nothing but Magic Fever.

So just consider this the calm before the storm and besides... the NFL season begins in 3 days. =-)

Hey theres still the WNBA Finals Shock vs Mercury and the Women FIBA tourney left. Basketball is Basketball i dont care who plays.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Hey theres still the WNBA Finals Shock vs Mercury and the Women FIBA tourney left. Basketball is Basketball i dont care who plays.

i do...i hate women's basketball...no offense...but its boring...

Go Miracle!!! oh wait a second...whatever happened to them anyway???

lawl...

sorry, but womens ball is as boring as bad high school basketball....

it is boring, people are ok with the lineup...I guess, no much complaining, or they gave up. Nothing is going on, except for bad news(Nelson Sr.) and its just bad.

can't wait for the season to start sooner....they should expand it and play some more, just because I said so...

Hopefully there will be something posted ...

That we can talk about.

Now that the Americas Games are over ...

I'll do the Euro Games and the WNBA thing ...

But we need something else during the dog days of summer.

Now is when it gets TOUGH !!!

anyone to links to old games?

I erased all the games on my DVR......big mistake.....

now I am left with re runs of CSI and Law and order.....

or my favorite new show, well, it's been my favorite for a while....

Dirty Jobs.....the discovery channel kicks butt