Jareth Cutestory

American Gladiators coming back!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

jacked up Corey Feldman

Jacked up Corey Feldman did you say?

How 'bout, Corey Feldman, about to get jacked up?

http://defamer.com/hollywood/defamer-pick_me_ups/sudden...86.php?autoplay=true

I saw this clip yesterday and it was definitely the defamer pick-me-up for me. As to American Gladiators....I'm ready for some Eliminator action.

...oh, and steroids becoming popular wholesome fun again.

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

In American Gladiators bizarro world, you get an asterik by your name and records if you are NOT on the juice.

Question, is Lace hotter with crazy 80's metal hair or when she had a more tame hairstyle?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

In American Gladiators bizarro world, you get an asterik by your name and records if you are NOT on the juice.

Question, is Lace hotter with crazy 80's metal hair or when she had a more tame hairstyle?

I bet the guys at BALCO popped champagne when they heard this was coming back on...Can you even imagine how big the gladiators can get with today's technology. The big block heads, veins, and the confusion as to whether a gladiator is a male or female will only make it that much more entertaining.

As to your question Marc I do not think I have ever heard the word hot when referring to a gladiator so I do not know where to go from here....

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

As to your question Marc I do not think I have ever heard the word hot when referring to a gladiator so I do not know where to go from here....

Lace is on the 2nd row from the top in the middle of the pic. Sky (Blonde on the bottom right) would have been hot if she didn't have Hulk Hogan arms. Come on now! You are not at all interested in a woman that could possible throw you around a room then hit you upside the head with a giant Q-tip?

Oh and doesn't Gemini look like Ken Griffey Jr when he drinks too much of Mr. Burn's nerve tonic in the softball episode of the Simpson's?

quote:

quote:

Lace is on the 2nd row from the top in the middle of the pic. Sky (Blonde on the bottom right) would have been hot if she didn't have Hulk Hogan arms. Come on now! You are not at all interested in a woman that could possible throw you around a room then hit you upside the head with a giant Q-tip?

Oh and doesn't Gemini look like Ken Griffey Jr when he drinks too much of Mr. Burn's nerve tonic in the softball episode of the Simpson's?

The 24 inch pythons do tend to make the women a little less hot.

That is hilarious about Gemini because that is exactly what he looks like.

I just had a fascinating idea. They should bring the old gladiators out of retirement and they can challenge the new ones for ultimate gladiator supremacy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just had a fascinating idea. They should bring the old gladiators out of retirement and they can challenge the new ones for ultimate gladiator supremacy.

That would be hilarious! It must be in a steel cage and it must be to the death. All the steriods you can possibly want will be provided prior to the match. The combatants should be able to pop pills like they are Pez.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That would be hilarious! It must be in a steel cage and it must be to the death. All the steriods you can possibly want will be provided prior to the match. The combatants should be able to pop pills like they are Pez.

Yeah, and then THIS happens.

recall1.jpg

quote:

quote:

You were all about that Playboy issue with China on the cover weren't you Marc?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

You were all about that Playboy issue with China on the cover weren't you Marc?

I'll speak for Marc and say I resent that comment. During those days, Chyna could bodyslam me any day of the week.

Sky was in some John Ritter movie back in the late 80s in which he was this womanizer and he takes her to bed. She does all this posing for him first and then she asks him how he feels about it. He replies "like Mrs. Arnold Schwarzenneger."

Then she proceeds to beat the pure holy hell out of him in the sack.

I don't want to even think what the originals look like now....probably pretty scary.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Sky was in some John Ritter movie back in the late 80s in which he was this womanizer and he takes her to bed. She does all this posing for him first and then she asks him how he feels about it. He replies "like Mrs. Arnold Schwarzenneger."

Then she proceeds to beat the pure holy hell out of him in the sack.

I don't want to even think what the originals look like now....probably pretty scary.

Probably either one of these three...

050923man3wv.jpg

or

oldman1.JPG

or

palmspringslife-muscle.jpg