Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Ladies of the Forums...A different colored font

One of the guys mentioned that the ladies might want to use a different colored font...

This way the men will know your a woman...

What does everyone think ?

I think they should vote on it...

if they say yes...

The women should decide the color.

One of the guys mentioned that the ladies might want to use a different colored font...

This way the men will know your a woman...

What does everyone think ?

I think they should vote on it...

if they say yes...

The women should decide the color.

In all seriousness, if a woman chooses to change her font color, that is her choice.

But I don't think we should have an official policy...it could lead to other things as I'm sure you can imagine.

If a female Magic fan chooses to remain anonymous (as far as gender), then that is her choice. I think it should be up to them to decide what persona they present to the rest of the MMB community.

So if you guys just want to have fun with this thread, fine. But there shouldn't be a vote, and there certainly won't be a policy. This is just for kicks.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

In all seriousness, if a woman chooses to change her font color, that is her choice.

For a second there I thought you were abusing the phrase "in all seriousness" and were about to go somewhere else with that.

I agree. Keep the females anonyomous. All we need is some jackass to come on the board with his pimp juice and make a dumb comment.

Yes, I say all the ladies must use a pink font. That way I know which opinions to ignore when it comes to manly, basketball related discussion.

Was that sexist enough?

By the way, I am totally and completely kidding. I love a woman's perspective. Thats why I ask my girlfriend what I should wear when we go out.

quote:

But I don't think we should have an official policy...it could lead to other things as I'm sure you can imagine.

If a female Magic fan chooses to remain anonymous (as far as gender), then that is her choice. I think it should be up to them to decide what persona they present to the rest of the MMB community.

So if you guys just want to have fun with this thread, fine. But there shouldn't be a vote, and there certainly won't be a policy. This is just for kicks.

I agree with what you say...

But it would be nice to know your talking to a ladie.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I love a woman's perspective. Thats why I ask my girlfriend what I should wear when we go out.

What does he ususally suggest?

Earth tones to bring out my farmer's tan.

quote:

Yes, I say all the ladies must use a pink font. That way I know which opinions to ignore when it comes to manly, basketball related discussion.

Was that sexist enough?

By the way, I am totally and completely kidding. I love a woman's perspective. Thats why I ask my girlfriend what I should wear when we go out.

O-o-o-h...I'm going to tell my mommy!

In all seriousness, I agree with Live or Die Magic,"In all seriousness, if a woman chooses to change her font color, that is her choice".

In a recent post, I used pink because I was fooling around with Mr. Charisma. He suggested that females use a color like pink.

If women start using a color, some men might ignore our comments as Osprey jokingly suggested...(I'm winking with my eye)...ha,ha!

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:

Was that sexist enough?

O-o-o-h...I'm going to tell my mommy!

In all seriousness, I agree with Live or Die Magic,"In all seriousness, if a woman chooses to change her font color, that is her choice".

In a recent post, I used pink because I was fooling around with Mr. Charisma. He suggested that females use a color like pink.

If women start using a color, some men might ignore our comments as Osprey jokingly suggested...(I'm winking with my eye)...ha,ha!

In all honesty though, if people are ignoring your comments because you're a woman, then you really don't need to worry about their opinions.