Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Puerto Rico game live telecast.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Where are my Boricau's at???

LOL, feeling a little scrappy today eh buddy?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Where are my Boricau's at???

LOL, feeling a little scrappy today eh buddy?

I need to have a little fun. Even if it is at their expense. Not to mention, a few pitchers of Stella Artoise and you feel like you can take on the world (or at least Puerto Rico).

Smack,I can see how you got your name,you do talk a lot of smack,and your probably a daddy to someone(I'm sure there not from P.R.).

Well you might get a couple of disappointed Arroyo fans to argue with you. Unfortunately, there two favorite scapegoats (Nelson and Hill) can't be blamed for this terrible performance.

The way I see it Carlos was due for a bad game. He usually plays outstanding ball in international play. He was gonna have a letdown eventually.

quote:
Wow, very poor game from Arroyo. The announcers were ripping him pretty much the whole second half.

Disappointing.

Honestly, who cares.

You know it's August when we have nothing else to talk about other than our back-up PG's play in a prelimenary game of FIBA America's Cup.

quote:

Its Arroyo's game that is being discussed. It should be ok here.

though he game left him vs mexico.

arroyo is still a magic. i thought he was going to show out but he hardly showed up in this game. im disappointed.

quote:

Well you might get a couple of disappointed Arroyo fans to argue with you. Unfortunately, there two favorite scapegoats (Nelson and Hill) can't be blamed for this terrible performance.

The way I see it Carlos was due for a bad game. He usually plays outstanding ball in international play. He was gonna have a letdown eventually.

Agreed,he does normally play well in the FIBA games,I just don't appreciate people taking cheap shot's at Puerto Ricans, it has nothing to do with Arroyo,I've alway's been a suporter of Nelson more than Arroyo.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
Wow, very poor game from Arroyo. The announcers were ripping him pretty much the whole second half.

Disappointing.

Honestly, who cares.

You know it's August when we have nothing else to talk about other than our back-up PG's play in a prelimenary game of FIBA America's Cup.

Shoot, if Carlos plays well the rest of the tournament this subject will be brought up well into February. Especially if he plays well vs the US squad.