Sign in to follow this  
ags_pr

The Fire Brian Hill petition!

Knappy,I have a great idea- get a beach ball and write on it Fire Brian Hill. Don't put air in it until you are ready to throw it out on the court in the middle of a game(w/national tv coverage). Don't worry, I will bond you out of jail.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

why you say that? I'm confused..

Forgive me, it's been a loooong week. We are trying to buy a house, paypal stole my money, my husband's ex-wife is starting work at his office Monday and My Magic lost twice this week to the freaking Pistons. At least I get to boo and heckle T-Mac Sunday!

My God, I'm surprised you are climbing a belltower as I type this! That is one crappy week. lol

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

why you say that? I'm confused..

Forgive me, it's been a loooong week. We are trying to buy a house, paypal stole my money, my husband's ex-wife is starting work at his office Monday and My Magic lost twice this week to the freaking Pistons. At least I get to boo and heckle T-Mac Sunday!

Nothing to forgive! sorry to hear that, hope next week is better! For now, don't streess about the Magic losing, I'm actually happy they lost and I hope they lose ALL OF THEIR GAMES! (as unfortunately this is the only chance to expose Brian's ineptitude in public and get his chow chow face out of our team!)

I missed the news, I wish I could have seen people wearing the T-shirts. That would've been Hilarious!

quote:

I'm a Magic fan, Bucs fan, and Cubs fan, misery is my middle name!

Well at least you have the Bucs superbowl victory to hang your hat on. Hopefully the Magic get a championship before the Cubs do. lol

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Knappy,I have a great idea- get a beach ball and write on it Fire Brian Hill. Don't put air in it until you are ready to throw it out on the court in the middle of a game(w/national tv coverage). Don't worry, I will bond you out of jail.

They could throw you out of the game, but jail? Nah.. I would do it during a time-out.

I would bring a balloon and bob it up and down if I was sitting behind the score tables or somewhere visible.

quote:
Originally posted by nate dizzy:

Sorry Brian....we need a change for the better. D'Antonio's lead assistant or Darrell Armstrong!!!

Mitchell was not extended and I think he is gone, so D'Antonio's ***'t will be heading north. I think we need to call Adleman or Lambeer, even POGO the friggin trained monkey will be an upgrade!!!!!