Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

(Mad Libs) So then Dwight Howard started to _____________. (This could be fun)

quote:
One day Dwight Howard was smoking a joint. He passed by Trevor Ariza who was preparing to roll one up of his own. The two got together to go see what the rest of the Magic team were doing. After walking into the gym to practice, they witnessed Carlos Arroyo hitting the pipe. To their surprise, the fact that they did not share angered Coach Van Gundy. Coach Van Gundy proceeded to make the rest of the team watch as he and Otis smoked up everything in sight.

This is for fun, right?

I feel like the little kid who sucks at little league and my dad is trying to cheer me up. I'm waiting for one of you to tell me you're gonna buy me an ice cream cone.

Yeah I know it's slow. I think I was just trying to duplicate the magic of the "Dear insert name here" thread. Oh well. Can't win them all.

quote:
I think its great Jareth... It's just a slow, slow time right now.

and it gets slower ...

that's the thing about summertime.

If we didn't have pieces to get on our team it would be unbearable.

Just hang in there ...

It eventually gets better in spots but don't expect miracles {all-tho they do happen}.

quote:
Originally posted by Rafael17222:

quote:
One day Dwight Howard was smoking a joint. He passed by Trevor Ariza who was preparing to roll one up of his own. The two got together to go see what the rest of the Magic team were doing. After walking into the gym to practice, they witnessed Carlos Arroyo hitting the pipe. To their surprise, the fact that they did not share angered Coach Van Gundy. Coach Van Gundy proceeded to make the rest of the team watch as he and Otis smoked up everything in sight.

This is for fun, right?

HAHA. Good one Raffy, and yes, it is for fun. Unless you know something about the team we don't.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Rafael17222:

quote:

This is for fun, right?

HAHA. Good one Raffy, and yes, it is for fun. Unless you know something about the team we don't.

Well this is the NBA:

(N)ever hit a

(B)ong

(A)lone

One day Dwight Howard was singing. He passed by Trevor Ariza who was preparing to dance. The two got together to go see what the rest of the Magic team were doing. After walking into the gym to practice, they witnessed Carlos Arroyo horse play JJ. To their surprise, they saw Knappy coaching Jameer angered Coach Van Gundy. Coach Van Gundy proceeded to make the rest of the team dance the Macarrena.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I feel like the little kid who sucks at little league and my dad is trying to cheer me up. I'm waiting for one of you to tell me you're gonna buy me an ice cream cone.

Yeah I know it's slow. I think I was just trying to duplicate the magic of the "Dear insert name here" thread. Oh well. Can't win them all.

Here is a scoop for all of your ideas the last few days...

icecream%20cone%20scoops.jpg

In all seriousness I think you are doing a great job trying to keep the board interesting there is just NOTHING Magic related going on. Plus I think junkie brought up the fact that Otis has basically stone-walled the local media so we cannot even get good rumors every now and then.

Just wait for the season when Arroyo has more assists in a game then Nelson but does not start or Darko averages 15/10 the first week or Knappy runs into Brian Hill on the street...Things will get interesting for sure...

Also my mad lib would not be funny...

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

In all seriousness I think you are doing a great job trying to keep the board interesting there is just NOTHING Magic related going on. Plus I think junkie brought up the fact that Otis has basically stone-walled the local media so we cannot even get good rumors every now and then.

Just wait for the season when Arroyo has more assists in a game then Nelson but does not start or Darko averages 15/10 the first week or Knappy runs into Brian Hill on the street...Things will get interesting for sure...

Thanks man. BTW that ice cream cone is huge. Maybe it could play PF for us.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

Thanks man. BTW that ice cream cone is huge. Maybe it could play PF for us.

It actually just signed with Boston who stated that it would be the primary back-up to KG with Scott Pollard backing up the ice-cream cone....

It has a better chance of staying frozen longer in Beantown.

quote:

Why don't you find yourself a new sport Jareth? lol

Well, it's the thought that counts. By the way, you have one freaky post #. Post again so it goes away!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

Why don't you find yourself a new sport Jareth? lol

Well, it's the thought that counts. By the way, you have one freaky post #. Post again so it goes away!

Oh crap I just saw that. Done.