Sign in to follow this  
Fern1960

Durant what a talent!

I've seen this kid play three times this year. He is the real deal. Can shoot, rebound, block shots, run the floor, hit the free throws, and can put the ball on the floor with ease. How can we get him????

borat_narrowweb__300x495,0.jpg

Just kidding!!!!

I've seen this kid play three times this year. He is the real deal. Can shoot, rebound, block shots, run the floor, hit the free throws, and can put the ball on the floor with ease. How can we get him????

Just kidding!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Fern1960:

Just kidding!!!!

Easy!!!

Grab some chloroform, rope, and masking tape.....

CREEPY huh....

quote:

Ahh... would you trade Dh for him?

71845423passport.jpg

I would....

What the hell is that on his head?

Durant is a speacial talent who will lead the nba in scoring in a few years.He's George Gervin,Tmac,Dominique Wilkins all rolled into one.But Oden will bring the c'ships,he will change the nba just like Shaq when he entered the nba.

Here something interesting from Hollinger. I bet all of you have heard it too. We had a draft like this a while back in Hakeem and MJ's days. And you guys know how it all turned out.

To me, I'd pick Durant too. I'd have to say, Oden is really impressive and too hard to handle, but when you've got a guy like Durant who's standing 6'9 and with a wingspan of a 7'5, thats totally unbeatable size-wise. Durant has a complete game too.

I already compared Durant to some former nba greats,but i think Oden will more of a franchise player.Oden has a little Russell,Ewing in his game.He's not as quick as Olajuwon or Robinson as some nba scouts have mentioned in draft reports.Right now he's raw on offense,but that will come.He will be a bigtime factor od deffense though.Oden won't have much competition in the post cause there's only Yao,Dwight and maybe Curry who are considered bigtime centers in the future.Dominique Wilkins also won scoring titles but never won rings so i would pick Oden.

quote:

Ahh... would you trade Dh for him?

71845423passport.jpg

I would....

only if its legal to use the sword in the game. lol

if we hadn't traded our draft pick to detroit, we could have tanked this season and had a prayer in getting durant( more than likely, if we had the first draft pick, smith would go with oden instead of durnat b/c oden is more professional and b/c otis is retarded) but of course, the tragic have a way of screwing themselves. otis thought he was so smart in trading our draft pick for future stars in arroyo and darko. but dumars was smarter in trading two benchwarmers for a draft pick in the year of the coming of one of the deepest drafts ever.