bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

Exactly. There have been whistle after whistle to keep the Heat in the game.

Like every Heat game. It's ridiculous. It's why I haven't watched the NBA much this year.

You're right. He played decently but if you looked at the game, its almost as if he wasn't there. He played, in fact great. I looked after that the box score and thought to myself, "whoops" after I posted that. I believe he's much more capable of what he contributes on the floor however. But I was right about David West wasn't I? Some plays, it just seems like his trying to sabotage his own team.

I think that is the great thing about the Pacers, they don't force anything and just play what comes to them. I'm not sure I completely agree with you on David West either, he was playing well game one then went cold in the fourth and then game two was almost opposite, he struggled shooting but made some great plays in the fourth. I don't feel like his forcing wild shots or passes just needs to get consistent in his shooting. I would agree that Lance Stephenson seems like his trying to sabotage his own team at times but apparently he often does some wild things.

Wade is hurt and has had little impact so far

True but you can honestly argue that Lance Stephenson has the advantage over Dwayne Wade even if we are just talking about this series.

You're right. He played decently but if you looked at the game, its almost as if he wasn't there. He played, in fact great. I looked after that the box score and thought to myself, "whoops" after I posted that. I believe he's much more capable of what he contributes on the floor however. But I was right about David West wasn't I? Some plays, it just seems like he's trying to sabotage his own team.

David West has an unorthodox style and when it's not going well it definitely can appear that way.

Spurs being in the finals this year was expected. They haven't won since 07 and still had great seasons finishing in the top 5 in the league and have won over 50 games for the past 13 seasons. That's pretty amazing not considering their already amazing consecutive playoff appearances.

Are these collectively four of the worst conference finals teams?

I don't know, but only the first game between SA and Memphis was bad and one-sided.

I'm enjoying both series

Indiana played this game like they won the series and that their homecourt advantage would win them the game. Frank Vogul didn't make the adjustment early on the LeBron post offense that they ran 9 tines. They played No defense tonight.

Never once tonight did it feel like a conference finals game to me. It was largely boring with little to no defense being played and players on both teams (though much, much more so Miami) flopping all over the place and being rewarded by the refs. I stopped watching early in the 4th.