bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

One thing's for sure, for the Thunder to win this series they need better shooting nights out of Serge Ibaka. Kevin Durant needs help with the scoring, he shouldn't be expected to score 35+ points just to give the team a chance of winning.

Thunder are reminding me of the Lebron Cleveland days right now. Game plan is just give it to Durant.

Thunder are reminding me of the Lebron Cleveland days right now. Game plan is just give it to Durant.

Exactly what I was gonna say. They look like the Oklahoma City Cavaliers, with a little more talent than what Cleveland had.

Close game, could easily have been a Grizzlies win if not for a mistake or two. Going to be a tough series for the Thunder, I can see it going to a decider.

Agreed. The thing that is somewhat perplexing is that some of those same mistakes they made recently, they made last year. They relied on one man to close out the game where they should of executed a postup play for the easy basket, foul, or kickout 3.

OKC learned alot from the Miami series, Durant is pacing himself this year instead of going 100 out the gate like he did last year. But without Westbrook, the role players will need to step up and be consistent. Martin has to be the second guy. Ibaka needs to hit his shots. Perkins needs to control the glass better and not loose his temper.

Even though Memphis lost, I dont think its a downer at all for them. They were able to almost pull out a win in a very rough arena. If it wasnt for a mistake or two they would of. To know that you were that close has to feel pretty good from a confidence standpoint. I will expect them to come back harder and steal a win.

Hoorahhhh..the Heatles lost. I'm the only that cares right now but I don't care lol.

Bulls played great down the stretch.

I see the Heat fans already complaining about the FT disparity. Ugh. Sometimes you get beat by a team, give em some props and move on. It's so annoying (and disrespectful).

Bulls played great down the stretch.

I see the Heat fans already complaining about the FT disparity. Ugh. Sometimes you get beat by a team, give em some props and move on. It's so annoying (and disrespectful).

Seriously? But it was only a 4 free throw difference! Thats not even enough to win, especially the way Miami shoots free throws.

Seriously? But it was only a 4 free throw difference! Thats not even enough to win, especially the way Miami shoots free throws.

I should have been more specific. There beef is, Wade didn't get to the line the whole game, meanwhile Butler and Robinson got to the line 10 times each. So they think the game was poorly officiated.

I should have been more specific. There beef is, Wade didn't get to the line the whole game, meanwhile Butler and Robinson got to the line 10 times each. So they think the game was poorly officiated.

Wade was rarely ever driving. He scored on put backs and jump shots. He had one drive that could have been called, but they played through Bron mostly and Wade sort of disappeared down the stretch.

Wade was rarely ever driving. He scored on put backs and jump shots. He had one drive that could have been called, but they played through Bron mostly and Wade sort of disappeared down the stretch.

I didn't watch the whole game but if what you say is true then yea. Bosh had no impact in the 4th quarter either.