Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Favorite Memory This Season

Best tanking season ever. Ending up with the worst record and still being so excited about the team, it's incredible.

Guys winning in LA, showing hustle, energy, promise all year long - it was great.

But this year's MVP was Henny. He was brought in an impossible situation and really went to work.

• He hired JV, who did exactly what he was supposed to do this year.
  • He traded Howard for 2 huge prospects at key positions (SF-C).
  • He drafted well before the season.
  • He traded epicly mid-season.

I'm really looking forward to an era of such high professional and ethical standards as those set by Rob Hennigan.

:cheers:/>

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I mean... think about how much of a cluster this could've been with Otis at the realm. We could've probably traded Dwight Howard for Juward Howard straight up. JJ Redick for Jerry Stackhouse.

Instead, we have young, talented players with a bright future when other teams were stuck with a guy who didn't play a minute all season.

A lot of his decisions were head scratchers at first, but after a few games, we realize that Henny is a genius. I believe in Henny.

there was a lot of stuff this season that was memorable, but for some reason when i read the OP the first thing that popped into my mind was that play where ish jumped over someone, then turned around and blocked his shot.

there was a lot of stuff this season that was memorable, but for some reason when i read the OP the first thing that popped into my mind was that play where ish jumped over someone, then turned around and blocked his shot.

I thought that was last season... I'm getting confused. But yeah, that was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzbPq19qXbw

This interview was classic. Will always remember this lol

Aside from that the Lakers win and the Harris game tying 3 are my favorite moments.

I would not mind baby staying... Dont know why so may want him to leave. If it is just about the tank trade him, but if we are trying to win down the road, he provides the winning qualities.

2. harris 30 and 19 and nick 30 and 20
  3. us beating the lakers
  4. The good start before the injuries
  5. Turk on the bench

I love Glen's intensity and heart, but he can't stay here for too long. I'd trade him for a draft pick right now

glen is only 27 yrs old. why cant he stay. He is our best big defender and one of the best hustle and energy guys.

If we get noels. I see a trade. but if no noels. No trade.

Nick

Baby

T. Biz Harris

AA

Burke