Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Simpsons Movie!!

I am, and watched it religiously up until the past couple seasons. But I still watch all the old episodes. I will see it if I can scrounge up some cash.

Man, do you remember the old arcade game when you played as Marge and beat people with a vacumn and all that jazz. Those were the good ol' days....

I knew someone in college that had that stand up game at his house! My goal is to own one someday.

I was just watching clips on youtube of some of the old shows, the new ones are good but the old ones are far superior.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I knew someone in college that had that stand up game at his house! My goal is to own one someday.

I was just watching clips on youtube of some of the old shows, the new ones are good but the old ones are far superior.

Definitly, even though, *gulp* i'm not the BIGGEST fan of season 1. The animation was just rough for me.

Do you think you would be more excited if they decided to try a live action movie instead of an animated one?

BTW, that would be sick having a unit in your place. The only other really good simpsons game was hit and run and even that wasn't the best.

It has to be animated! Those live action ones always come out lame.

I can't believe it is getting such good reviews, I've seen 3 out of 4 stars, 5 stars, I figured it would get ripped.

quote:

It has to be animated! Those live action ones always come out lame.

I can't believe it is getting such good reviews, I've seen 3 out of 4 stars, 5 stars, I figured it would get ripped.

How many seasons do you think there gonna do now that a movie came out?

So much of what they do is from current events so they could probably go as long as they want. Is there really anything that competes against it on Sundays? What is it going on now 18yrs? That is a LONG time for a show.

quote:

So much of what they do is from current events so they could probably go as long as they want. Is there really anything that competes against it on Sundays? What is it going on now 18yrs? That is a LONG time for a show.

Besides sunday night football, really nothing. But you have to admit some of the jokes have been a little stale lately.