Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Joey Harrington

Whats with this guy? Does he have luck or what? First he starts with the Lions. They realize he is a bust and they ship him to Miami. He starts in Miami due to Culpepper being hurt. Now he is in Atlanta and starts by default AGAIN because of the Vick issue. I mean how many chances does this guy get?

Whats with this guy? Does he have luck or what? First he starts with the Lions. They realize he is a bust and they ship him to Miami. He starts in Miami due to Culpepper being hurt. Now he is in Atlanta and starts by default AGAIN because of the Vick issue. I mean how many chances does this guy get?

I bet Atlanta feels real stupid now that Vick is gone and they traded Matt Shaub whom many believed was better then Vick in the first place.

Also harrington did alright last year for Miami, they started playing better when he was starting.

Harrington just looks lost sometimes on the field and makes dumb decisions. He is a descent passer, but he always looks at his receivers too long and lets the CB make the play rather than the WR.

Vick should have been traded to Oakland IMO. He would be perfect there. Now I could careless if he ever plays a down again. If he is innocent, then good for him. He should still keep an eye on his property from time to time.

Atlanta needs to get rid of him right now, take advantage of this situation they dont need Vick, he is holding that whole team down.