Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

White mamba ruining this thread with stupid bull****

go back to realgm breh, and let the adults talk basketball

Sorry you feel my opinion is stupid bull ****. Just don't read my posts then.

It's not so much your opinion is stupid, its more that you've already made yourself clear but keep repeating it over and over. Its all good man, we're all entitled to our opinions. You're obviously a big Magic fan so I can respect that

Oh, Burke picked on Thewhitemamba1 when they was kids lol. Thats where the hate comes from.

"When they was kids", what kind of inner city schools did you attend as a kid? I thought we weren't allowed to personally attack on this forum? I've literally said nothing just listed reasons why I don't like Burke and reasons why I think we should draft McLemore and you fan boys can't take that and start with this nonsense.

It's not so much your opinion is stupid, its more that you've already made yourself clear but keep repeating it over and over. Its all good man, we're all entitled to our opinions. You're obviously a big Magic fan so I can respect that

I repeat it over because you guys keep asking for more explanations as to why I don't like him and then when I answer you get all pissy. But yea, I'll drop it. These reactions keep me going though, hilarious.

"When they was kids", what kind of inner city schools did you attend as a kid? I thought we weren't allowed to personally attack on this forum? I've literally said nothing just listed reasons why I don't like Burke and reasons why I think we should draft McLemore and you fan boys can't take that and start with this nonsense.

But what he said isn't a personal attack? The highlighted may be considered one though for future reference

you insulting people because they like burke is hardly "opinion" tell us why burke is a mediocre prospect, and a future mediocre player\

mclemore has more red flags than him. mclemore does 1 thing very well, that's spotup 3, he has athleticism but cannot really score off the dribble...basically can only score if someone else creates his shot

I repeat it over because you guys keep asking for more explanations as to why I don't like him and then when I answer you get all pissy. But yea, I'll drop it. These reactions keep me going though, hilarious.

Sounds good

But what he said isn't a personal attack? The highlighted may be considered one though for future reference

Just defending myself, I'm not going to let some kid who can't even piece together sentences properly call me out.

BUT MOVING ON>>>

Who could we trade down with realistically and still get McClloum? Assuming we want a PG after Burke is gone.

you insulting people because they like burke is hardly "opinion" tell us why burke is a mediocre prospect, and a future mediocre player\

mclemore has more red flags than him. mclemore does 1 thing very well, that's spotup 3, he has athleticism but cannot really score off the dribble...basically can only score if someone else creates his shot

I've already done this 10 times dude. Read back if you want to find out. I'm not going back into it. If some other member whose against Burke wants to go into it, they can.

Just defending myself, I'm not going to let some kid who can't even piece together sentences properly call me out.

BUT MOVING ON>>>

Who could we trade down with realistically and still get McClloum? Assuming we want a PG after Burke is gone.

I like McCollum's scoring ability but I'm not sold an him as a PG at the next level. He doesn't seem to have great vision, except for finding the rim. I've heard people suggest our #2 for Derrick Williams and Minnesota's pick (#9). Not sure he makes it to 9 though, and again, not sold on him as a PG

I like McCollum's scoring ability but I'm not sold an him as a PG at the next level. He doesn't seem to have great vision, except for finding the rim. I've heard people suggest our #2 for Derrick Williams and Minnesota's pick (#9). Not sure he makes it to 9 though, and again, not sold on him as a PG

His assist to turnover ratio is at a rate much to low to be an NBA PG and that's with playing against poor competition. There is only one franchise PG in this draft and that is Burke. It's like suggesting trading down in 05 to take Raymond Felton rather than Deron and CP3. Not saying that Burke will be as good as those two, just that the talent isn't on the same level. An ideal spot to trade down would be picks 3-5.