Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

With us not drafting a guard and with the Clippers drafting to seemingly fill void left for Bledsoe, I would say that deal still has a chance of happening.

All in all kind of a letdown of a night to me, but I'm happy with Victor. ESPN coverage was terrible and Bill Simmons seriously is on my "I can't stand" list. The guys voice just got more and more annoying as the night went on. Absolutely no chemistry on that panel tonight, it was brutal. Also, ESPN just could not get through the night without some Dwight Howard random breakdowns randomly inserted here and there.

Osby is a guy who averaged 16 points and seven boards as an All-Big 12 First Team selection last season at OU.

Another positive, Osby has found, is his maturity. He's 23, well-spoken and settled with a wife and daughter.

“They always like the fact that I have a wife and I have a daughter and, you know, I'm not going to be one of those guys that you're going to have to worry about getting in trouble or being out at the clubs, the scene and maybe getting into that kind of mischief,” he said.

We should try to get CJ Lesile & myck then we are all set

If you think that will make us "all set" than you have a lot to learn about the re-building process. Not trying to be a dick but were no where near being "all set" and Leslie and Myck sure aren't putting us over the top.

If you think that will make us "all set" than you have a lot to learn about the re-building process. Not trying to be a dick but were no where near being "all set" and Leslie and Myck sure aren't putting us over the top.

think he means the summer league team

Osby is a guy who averaged 16 points and seven boards as an All-Big 12 First Team selection last season at OU.

Another positive, Osby has found, is his maturity. He's 23, well-spoken and settled with a wife and daughter.

“They always like the fact that I have a wife and I have a daughter and, you know, I'm not going to be one of those guys that you're going to have to worry about getting in trouble or being out at the clubs, the scene and maybe getting into that kind of mischief,” he said.

Good stuff

You guys might think I'm crazy but I'm still hoping to see more of D. Lamb. We know one thing... dude can shoot like crazy from three land.

• Upvote 1

i don't think thats so crazy. he was kinda timid after the trade, but showed some flashes of being decent. I'd like if we traded afflalo and let him ride it out as main backup and give him some more minutes to see if he can get more comfortable. I hope he doesn't get cut in other words.

Some talented players went undrafted,Jackie Carmichael, Myck Kabongo, James Southerland, Trevor Mbakwe, CJ Leslie, Brandon Paul, Phil Pressey, Dewayne Dedmon, Michael Snaer and the list goes on. Would be shocked if we didn't see any of these guys on Orlando's Summer League team although it is very interesting that we drafted Romero Osby, a guy I admittedly know nothing about over some of these much more high profile guys.

I watched highlights of him on youtube just now. Already like him more than Nicholson. Bigger than Drew, FAR more athletic than Drew, much more fluent shot with nice and quick release, seems to like mixing it up down low and attacking the hoop for rebounds.

Seems like he could be a nice rotational player. I think Henny really earns his keep with his second round picks.