Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

People are over selling this whole "knee issues" thing. As far as I'm concerned he has one injury to worry about and its his current ACL tear which, it seems, we are doing a lot of due diligence about..

• Upvote 1

People are over selling this whole "knee issues" thing. As far as I'm concerned he has one injury to worry about and its his current ACL tear which, it seems, we are doing a lot of due diligence about..

Bigs with any knee injury are red flagged.

tyler zeller rumors are picking up...

Is he the "Safest" pick in the top ten?

He wont be a bust. Will be in the league for a while. He has a nice offensive skill set. Can pass out of the post. Might be great in tandem playing the 4 next to Vuc.

I'm warming to the idea a bit.

He wont be a bust. Will be in the league for a while. He has a nice offensive skill set. Can pass out of the post. Might be great in tandem playing the 4 next to Vuc.

no-god-no-god-please-no-o.gif

• Upvote 1

According to what source? That tandem is way too soft for my liking. No way we take him with the 2nd pick

I find it VERY interesting that OKC is meeting with the top prospects of this draft. I believe Phoenix and Minnesota also might be trade partners. Hmmm...

Alright, I finally made up my mind. McLemore is who I most want with the #1 pick.

His ability to shoot the ball is what puts him at #1 for me. Even if he fails to do anything else, there's always room for a great shooter in the NBA