Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Who would you guys rather have starting, Harris or Harkless? and would you look at moving one of them aswell, probably not this season, but depending on how either of them goes we could see who we want and then ship the other one.

I think Harkless is very raw, doesn't have an NBA body yet but can develop strength and size over the next 2 seasons, his defense is very good and he's shooting mechanics are there to develop. Harris on the other hand, is a brut with decent handles and above average defense, he offers a little bit more on the offensive end. Like both and are great prospects for us, but obviously only one starts.

Who is it? For me, Harris.

The Wolves continue to try to move higher up in the draft to get their hands on Victor Oladipo. They're offering Derrick Williams, the No. 9 and the No. 26 pick to move up, but so far haven't found a taker. New Wolves GM Flip Saunders is enamored with Oladipo. ESPN.com

Interesting.. would you do it?

Chad Ford just reported that if Noel is available at 2, Magic will "pounce" on him.

That's smoke IMO. Probably teams driving up their pick value. I see no benefit in any team leaking out their plans as to how they'd handle Player A being available at Pick X.

Yes I would. I think Williams is better than BBD and could be a great PF giving the chance. I guess though it would really depend on who is there at 9 and if we could someone like Ledo at 26.

Factoring in the Bledsoe trade it would be fun to see Williams and Bledsoe run the court together.

It will be awesome once the draft is over and we can move on to a new conversation. Plus the Dante and Gallante summer league broadcasts are pretty epic.

They screwed Dante and Gallante last summer. Believe they had Rick Kamla on trying to be funny and he flat out sucked. :svgsad:

• Upvote 1

I'm crazy excited about Thursday. I really want to acquire a second 1st to draft Roberson. Compared to Faried and Rodman: http://www.nba.com/draft/2013/prospects/andre-roberson/.

Let's do this, Henny!!!

If we somehow get Bledsoe, BMac and Roberson ... please sucka. That would be nasty.

I'm really high on Roberson. Honestly though I don't think he's a 1st round pick. Draftexpress don't even have him in their mock draft. (ranked #67 by them, I think he'll get drafted because he can contribute right away as a rebounder and is a very good defender)

Either way I'd like to try and get him, if he's available with our 2nd rounder that would be awesome.

I know we interviewed him at the combine so there must be some interest assuming the interview went well.

Chad Ford just reported that if Noel is available at 2, Magic will "pounce" on him.

Not sure why they would announce that the Magic will pounce on Noel because if Cleveland finds out that Magic wants Noel then Cleveland will draft Noel just to screw the Magic

It has to be a smokescreen...

I would. At least you're getting decent value at the #9 pick as opposed to picking 2nd in this draft and I think Derrick Williams is going to be a 15/8 guy with consistent minutes, so yeah, I'd strongly consider it...especially if McCollum is available at #9.