Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

The reason Lamb didn't play was because he was a rookie behind Thabo and KMart on a championship caliber team. Dude has plenty of Rip Hamilton in him, in my opinion. Is he worth #2 plus #12 and a dumped contract? Sounds pretty intriguing to me.

Where does it say OKC is interested in #2?

The reason Lamb didn't play was because he was a rookie behind Thabo and KMart on a championship caliber team. Dude has plenty of Rip Hamilton in him, in my opinion. Is he worth #2 plus #12 and a dumped contract? Sounds pretty intriguing to me.

Where does it say OKC is interested in #2?

Lamb is a gifted player if given the chance to develop. I saw a tweet on twitter a week ago. LAL Hawks and OKC are the front runners for the pick

Definitely agree on the Jeremy Lamb situation, the dude was stuck on a roster behind two players. I remember seeing his stats in the D-League and for a couple of games the dude was averaging 20+ points a game. He has it in him, just needs to be groomed.

Windhorst said that when Lamb showed up in OKC after the Harden deal he looked horrible in practice.

It's a pretty big red flag that he couldn't get minutes on an extremely shallow and top-heavy OKC roster. Brooks had no problem playing some of the worst players in the league (Perkins and Fisher's corpse) significant minutes. If Lamb had shown anything at all he would've gotten some time.

Windhorst said that when Lamb showed up in OKC after the Harden deal he looked horrible in practice.

It's a pretty big red flag that he couldn't get minutes on an extremely shallow and top-heavy OKC roster. Brooks had no problem playing some of the worst players in the league (Perkins and Fisher's corpse) significant minutes. If Lamb had showed anything at all he would've gotten some time.

Agreed.

With that said, he could still improve somewhere else and maybe even become a good player. You never know

Lamb and the #12 I would consider depending on who is available.

I would pick McClemore (if available) which is the guy OKC wants anyway at #2 and wait to see what is available at #12 before swapping.

Honestly if we get Bledsoe then I would keep the #2 pick since our PG need is met.

Lamb and the #12 I would consider depending on who is available.

I would pick McClemore (if available) which is the guy OKC wants anyway at #2 and wait to see what is available at #12 before swapping.

Honestly if we get Bledsoe then I would keep the #2 pick since our PG need is met.

Are you saying we draft Mclemore at #2 and trade him to OKC for Lamb and #12 pick... or am I not reading that properly. LOL

Andrew Wiggins arrived at Kansas on Saturday and participated in his first practice Monday. I asked somebody close to the KU program how that practice went. "Wow!" the source said. "Like watching a video game. He'd be the No. 1 pick this year." CBSSports.com

I'll be nice and just say wow are you kidding me. Otis is that you???

Maybe you missed the part about seeing who is available at #12 BEFORE making the trade.

A talented player always seems to slide down the board every year for no real reason.