Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

I really can't comment on whether I want Noel or not prior to hearing something from NBA docs (they have me on speed dial you see), but I suppose that in the scenario that the knees are ok (and Cleveland simply doesn't want him because of his other shortcomings), I think they'd more likely to trade his rights to someone else than let him drop.

And not to bring this back to the Nickholson squabble, but it seems as though my argument was somewhat exaggerated by other responses. While I do not believe that he will become a permanent starter on a team (much less on a good one), I simply don't think that the very idea of him starting for someone at some point in his remaining career is so unimaginable. We've seen worse players starting in the league...

victor can be an all-pro defender and his knee is fine.

The big question now is whether he is willing to carve logos in to the side of his head.

I'm assuming some people saw by now that the main beat writer for the Cavs said he would be "shocked" if the Cavs took Noel No.1 overall. "completely shocked".

Looks like Henny will have a pretty big decision to make. Pass on the risky knee? Take the risk and get a high pick again next year? Glad i'm not making that decision.

Sure I have Noel on my red flag list but whose to say his knee never gives him an issue and he becomes an all pro defender? Decisions, Decisions.

And Spurs in 5.

I took Spurs in 6 and 7 before the series started.

If Cleveland passes on Noel who does he think they take? It has to be between BMac, Bennett, or Len.

If Cleveland passes on Noel who does he think they take? It has to be between BMac, Bennett, or Len.

Otto

Hopefully its the return of the Mac

I really can't comment on whether I want Noel or not prior to hearing something from NBA docs (they have me on speed dial you see), but I suppose that in the scenario that the knees are ok (and Cleveland simply doesn't want him because of his other shortcomings), I think they'd more likely to trade his rights to someone else than let him drop.

And not to bring this back to the Nickholson squabble, but it seems as though my argument was somewhat exaggerated by other responses. While I do not believe that he will become a permanent starter on a team (much less on a good one), I simply don't think that the very idea of him starting for someone at some point in his remaining career is so unimaginable. We've seen worse players starting in the league...

And in an official 360, sure he could start, on a crappy team. The point is, if he is starting you're probably not happy about it and your likely a 20 win team. But yes, you're right, he could start

when was the last time we drafted an electrifying wing player? to me Noel is a boring pick, i'd like to see us transition into a younger, more athletic faster paced team....being able to put potentially, bledsoe, mclemore, harkless, harris and vucevic on the floor together seems like it would be fun to watch. i recognize the need for us to get more athletic in the frontcourt and if noel and oladipo are both there at 2, that could create interesting trade scenarios