Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Henny trades back with Minnesota for #9 and # 27 drafts kentaveous Caldwell-pope at 9. Trades #27 and afflalo to Atlanta for # 14 and devin Harris. Drafts Shane Larkin at 14

Disclaimer: I've been drinking

Henny trades back with Minnesota for #9 and # 27 drafts kentaveous Caldwell-pope at 9. Trades #27 and afflalo to Atlanta for # 14 and devin Harris. Drafts Shane Larkin at 14

Disclaimer: I've been drinking

Atlanta has 17 and 18, not 14

Scratch that. Henny keeps both soya picks. Cj McCollum at 9. Tim hardaway jr at 27

yesssir. I'd be happy with this scenario.

Assuming Noel is picked by Cleveland, we'll have interesting options:

Safest pick: Porter ... do it all excellent forward

Leadership pick: Burke ... heart and hustle at a need position

Toughness pick: Oladipo ... athletic and hungry shooting guard

Potential pick: BMac ... beautiful stroke with little leadership gifting

Sleeper pick: McCollum ... offensive mastermind at a need position

• Upvote 1

Assuming Noel is picked by Cleveland, we'll have interesting options:

Safest pick: Porter ... do it all excellent forward

Leadership pick: Burke ... heart and hustle at a need position

Toughness pick: Oladipo ... athletic and hungry shooting guard

Potential pick: BMac ... beautiful stroke with little leadership gifting

Sleeper pick: McCollum ... offensive mastermind at a need position

Yup

• Upvote 1

GM Rob Hennigan: "It's exciting for us. It's especially, I guess, a relief now to know where the draft order lies ..

Hennigan: "It was exciting. There was some suspense and some drama. Honestly, we just wanted to learn where we were picking.

Hennigan:"We know that we’ll be able to improve our team (with No 2).That’s the mantra we’re taking.We’re excited 4 the draft"

I don't really see the point in drafting Porter. We're pretty stacked at Forward already and if we want to add one more we should do it in 2014.

I'm not too sold on Burke being our PG from the future. PG is the easiest position to find and wasting a #2 pick in a PG.. he'd have to be really special, and remember that Burke was supposed to be like the number 6 pick before the last few games in the NCAA.

You know my feelings on McLemore already, I don't think he's a top 2 pick talent but I think he could be a nice role player and spot up shooter.

My goal would be getting another 1st round pick and grabbing Hardaway Jr and a point guard (Schroeder, McCollum, etc.)

If you look at the teams drafting from 3-16, they're all pretty much set at PG except for the Mavs (who might pick Schroeder because he's German)

Ford saying Noel's injury may be a concern to Cavs and also Dallas wants to move #13 to make a run at Howard. We could get a solid player at 13....Im sure Henny will be first on Cubans phone. Before he hangs up I bet he says good luck with Mr. Indecisive.

How is that proven at all?

Did he not draft useful players with late picks last draft? In our past we have had GM's that draft guys with late picks/2nd round picks that don't even look like they belong in the league.