Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

James Michael McAdoo back to UNC. Probably best for him, his draft stock plummeted this year. I wonder how/if at all this affects Wiggins' decision (between Kentucky, UNC, FSU, Kansas).

James Michael McAdoo back to UNC. Probably best for him, his draft stock plummeted this year. I wonder how/if at all this affects Wiggins' decision (between Kentucky, UNC, FSU, Kansas).

Wiggins is only going to get to take 3 shots a game at UK. Needs to go to FSU.

Wiggins is only going to get to take 3 shots a game at UK. Needs to go to FSU.

I completely agree, though I'm immensely biased for FSU haha. Kentucky really does seem like it would be the worst possible choice for him though.

He's scheduled to meet with Roy Williams (UNC) next Monday, Bill Self (Kansas) next Tuesday, and Leonard Hamilton (FSU) next Wednesday. (He met with Calipari in late March). I'm optimistic that him meeting with FSU last will leave an impression, but we'll see.

Biggest loser here is probably the Orlando Magic who would've seriously considered Smart with the No. 1 pick.

Chad Ford's twitter.

Chad Ford's twitter.

Wouldn't that actually make Smart the biggest loser? Never liked Smart at #1 overall, would've been okay with him at 3 or 4 though. Noel or bust

Smart's playing with fire as this could have a Perry Jones like effect on his stock next year

you get a free pass as a freshman, if he doesn't drastically up his percentages and cut down on the turnovers then he's out of the lottery

Time to trade our pick to either dallas, washington, phoenix, minn or cleveland for their 2014 first.

first of all nobody is trading a 2014 first and second of all we need all the cheap help we can get so why the hell would we trade our 1st this year unless it's for another young blue chip prospect