OMF

Brian Hill post game interview

quote:
Originally posted by Tejiendo:

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Hey guys, I got this from JD's post game quotes in the game thread. Here's yours truly...Napolean.

quote:

Whatever B.Hill meant, the comments are still moronic. Paints a different picture of his supposed "professionalism". His lack of intelligence and arrogance scream out loud. I liked when he mentioned that Battie helps with "other mistakes that happen on the floor".. it would be nice if he took some of the responsibilities for those "mistakes" instead of waving his hand like he has nothing to do with them..

quote:
Originally posted by Robert56:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Dont know about that one Fendi, Darko is a keeper for all teams. He might be one of those late bloomers like Dirk. Either way he needs to get more determined on doing the small things like Tony does.

Darko needs a good coach pushing him not chewing his head every time he makes a little mistake. Coach Hill is an a$$hole!

Correct. The day this organization hires a decent coach we'll see his play and everyone else's improve. Let's hope Darko and half of this team is still here by then..lol

quote:
Just speaking my opinion...as you do .

you have no reason to jump on my s***...

I didn't jump on yours ...

So back the F*** off...

And state your opinions and not your a**hole remarks ...Please Quit disrupting threads with them...

Thank you ...JD

"quote" =( Why ya gotta be like that, 1990? The optimists are fragile people, be kind good sir!"endquote"

Mlitary,

You're right. Now, thing is he's been told similar things by others and doesn't go out of his way to offend them, I didnt insult him or cursed at him yet he tell me to "back the F** up" like I was some punk middle school classmate of his or something.. lol wtf? Not the first time he's been agressive to me here either..Yeah, a big =(

Posted by barnettej:

" "Relax guy im just pulling your chain because your so easy to toy with. But really though you do need to stop jumping on peoples opinions, like you are the "King" of the Orlando Magic. Your just like everyone else... well except you dont post anything worth while.... im joking again. But your thread is good.... for me to poop on! ..... relax another joke.

" "

Well at least you have some sense of humor unlike the first two!

sike.. lol

Seriusly since I am the King after all, I'll give you a break this time. Some sense of humor is much better than zero =)

edit: cleaned

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

wow. this won't seem to be any good news at all, especially on keeping Darko.

Brian Stated that Battie was going to return in a backup role for Dwight and Darko, but was thrown into the starting lineup after Darko sat out the game with back spasm's. He didn't even dress. I like the Fact neither Carlos or Bogans played, but I'm very upset with Jameer's play as of Late. I Think Keyon did a good job of moving the ball as did the rest of the team, it's nice to see us out running. Did you see that 2 on 1 fastbreak layup drill with Hedo(could've been JJ...Had my Crown goggles on) and Keyon, the ball didn't even touch the floor.

Agree, Jameer was bad again. Notice we had that 21 point lead, and as soon as he returns it gets all the way to 4? He can't play D worth a ****. And Dooling was more of a PG than Jameer was...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

wow. this won't seem to be any good news at all, especially on keeping Darko.

Brian Stated that Battie was going to return in a backup role for Dwight and Darko, but was thrown into the starting lineup after Darko sat out the game with back spasm's. He didn't even dress. I like the Fact neither Carlos or Bogans played, but I'm very upset with Jameer's play as of Late. I Think Keyon did a good job of moving the ball as did the rest of the team, it's nice to see us out running. Did you see that 2 on 1 fastbreak layup drill with Hedo(could've been JJ...Had my Crown goggles on) and Keyon, the ball didn't even touch the floor.

my bad, I entered that after reading Brian's post game quotes about Darko being out blah blah. ust didn't have any specifics. nice to see Darko is down, at this current situation, than having him inactive for nothing.

Can anyone here find an actual quote from Brian Hill with an ounce of self critisism? Any time he's taken responsibility for any of our failures? I'm just looking for one.

This is what drives me crazy. I don't expect a coach who blames himself for everything, but just for a sense of balance, you would expect a man in a position of responsibility, to take some responsibility. When we lose, the players didn't execute (his perfect plan), when we win, he just knew. End of story.

What if this was the answer he had given?

"Well guys, I had to make some changes to tighen up the rotations and get players like Keyon and JJ more minutes. I had to make some adjustments because, quite frankly, we weren't winning we all had to step up, myself included. I'm happy with the results tonight but I know there's more work to be done and I'll continue to look for ways to make our team better."

See Brian, it's not a mea culpa, it's not getting up the and saying "Knappy is right, I suck". It's not even getting into specifics about your mistakes. It's just doing what your players and your general manager have done already. Taking responsibility!

Show me I'm wrong, find me one quote.

I didn't realize people could hear me. Maybe that means that the arena is to **** quite. Any way John the Jerk are you making friends again. Should I powder the pimp hand again or can I get you to shine my boot for your new friend.

Playing 8 guys and they had some new energy that they couldn't muster against Charlotte. Good thing Charlotte won

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

What if this was the answer he had given?

"Well guys, I had to make some changes to tighen up the rotations and get players like Keyon and JJ more minutes. I had to make some adjustments because, quite frankly, we weren't winning we all had to step up, myself included. I'm happy with the results tonight but I know there's more work to be done and I'll continue to look for ways to make our team better."

See Brian, it's not a mea culpa, it's not getting up the and saying "Knappy is right, I suck". It's not even getting into specifics about your mistakes. It's just doing what your players and your general manager have done already. Taking responsibility!

Show me I'm wrong, find me one quote.

Only good coaches talk like that. Instead, we are stuck with: "I don't know, I don't have an answer for that." or "We were just missing our good looks. They're gonna start falling." or "We came out flat; had no energy out there."