Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Cavaliers

Do you think offseason would change this or is he always going to be one dimensional

If he can work on his foot speed he could improve wonders on both ends of the court. Thing is to be an effective rebounder and defender against other PF's he really has to bulk up more. He gets bullied down low. Not saying he can't change but It's going to take a lot of hard work on his part.

• Upvote 1

JV should have started DQ and got Nicholson from the bench, our bench productivity is pretty much non existant

I agree with this. I like nicholson as an offensive option off the bench, just to many question marks on the other end of the court to play starter minutes.

Well, theres your ball game. 1-12 from deep isn't going to win you many games. Moore missed a great look but so did almost every other player tonight.

Well, theres your ball game. 1-12 from deep isn't going to win you many games. Moore missed a great look but so did almost every other player tonight.

Moore is on the team for his shooting and he isn't shooting real well either... He might not make next years team at this rate.

Moore is on the team for his shooting and he isn't shooting real well either... He might not make next years team at this rate.

Well if we find a better PG or SG in the draft I dont see him with us next year either

Yea I'm beginning to wonder about him. He's not a PG and not much of a SG either in terms of creating his own shot but he was able to at least hit 3's earlier in the year, now? Not so much. Might come down to him or Jones and I'd rather Jones because he can play some D at least.