Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Cavaliers

Nice to see Lamb hit a three. Hopefully that will give him some confidence.

Yea it would have been nice, had JV not taken him out the very next possession.

What is happening with Nicholson he used to be a solid scorer now he doesnt seem to be doing anything, has Harris taken his minutes and scoring ability?

What is happening with Nicholson he used to be a solid scorer now he doesnt seem to be doing anything, has Harris taken his minutes and scoring ability?

Well... They are double teaming him in the post.

Well... They are double teaming him in the post.

I understand this game is a bit different due to the double team but for a while now he hasnt really scored much over 8 or 10 points, he uesed to be able to score 16 to 20 points

Teams know how to defend him now. He's one dimensional and slow so as soon as he goes to back a guy down it's easy to bring the double team because he's an inept passer.

I understand this game is a bit different due to the double team but for a while now he hasnt really scored much over 8 or 10 points, he uesed to be able to score 16 to 20 points

He should never be in the game long enough to get 20 points again. I don't know if anyone else has taken notice of his defensive rebounding tonight but it's been atrocious. I kid you not I've counted 3 times he hasn't even left his feet for a board, resulting in extra possessions for Cleveland.

It's a long season for rookies. A lot of them are tired near the end of the season.

He should never be in the game long enough to get 20 points again. I don't know if anyone else has taken notice of his defensive rebounding tonight but it's been atrocious. I kid you not I've counted 3 times he hasn't even left his feet for a board, resulting in extra possessions for Cleveland.

Do you think offseason would change this or is he always going to be one dimensional