Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD...Jazz vs Magic...We Win 101-90

Can anyone explain why Dwight when double and triple teamed with JJ wide open right in Dwight's vision he doesn't kick it out for the open shot but trys some crazy hook.

quote:
Originally posted by magic4life:

wow were playin better without milicic

You can't really say that. This is the first game since Hill knocked heads together in that meeting.

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

Can anyone explain why Dwight when double and triple teamed with JJ wide open right in Dwight's vision he doesn't kick it out for the open shot but trys some crazy hook.

ummmm...........

See this is my point: Dooling on point guard was working really well in the first quarter...so why the hell do you spend most of the second with Jameer again and we suffer??? Hill is the problem!

Yeah another time, J.J. was wide open and Jameer looked right at him, ignored him, took the shot himself and missed badly. It seems personal to me. Maybe its because J.J. and Diener are such good friends and Diener is a threat to Jameer. Hopefully that isn't true. I would really hope Jameer (and Dwight) would be more professional than that, but its a theory anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

it makes no sense.when turk came back in he got the ball.i know jj is covered pretty well but it just seems that the team wont pass jj the ball.

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

See this is my point: Dooling on point guard was working really well in the first quarter...so why the hell do you spend most of the second with Jameer again and we suffer??? Hill is the problem!

Its the split time that Hill does, he has been doing it all year.... its good to keep guys fresh so they can keep it going strong. Yes there is some trade off, but you dont want a offense or defense to figure your game plan out to quickly. so far we have been doing a good job keeping the Jazz guessing.

let's hope brian hill learnt something from the first half, that dooling is somehow better than nelson, howard could be, sometimes, benched if he doesnt intent to share the ball..the thing i dont understand even when hill was clearly struggling, the coach put him on the floor, benching hedo.

dont you guys think if Dwight took some of these border line hard fouls personal and turned around and said something and got in their face he would provoke alot of flagerant fouls?