Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD...Jazz vs Magic...We Win 101-90

quote:
Originally posted by mymaster:

good game magic.

I don't agree. We blew a huge lead, let them in it, and turned the ball over like mad. I'm glad for the win, but still we need to improve especially our play against the zone.

We won because of the injuries forced Hill to use Dooling at PG and as a result our offense was running. He was better than Jameer at PG easily, who isn't?

Utah was tired form last night, it was obvious.

IT's also obvious they have nowhere near a talented team as we do. WE should have the record they have now or better with a coach like Sloan

Few thoughts: it's looking less and less that Carlos will be back for the foreseeable future... logging a "DNP Coach's decision" is not a good sign for his future here in Orlando. I think he'll be traded before the start of next season, because of our logjam at PG.

Dwight - 44 minutes. Whew. That's the most he's played in a while, I think. Battie's return was supposed to take teh pain off our big men, but with Darko out D12 only got 4 minutes of rest...

Coach only used 3 players off the bench - really odd for him. Was Keith injured, or was he also a DNP Coach's decision?

With such a short rotation, everyone - not just Dwight- got more minutes. JJ got 22 (finally some meaningful minutes), Tony got 29 in his first game back, when conventional wisdom says to give a player less minutes in his first game back from extended injury.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

We won because of the injuries forced Hill to use Dooling at PG and as a result our offense was running. He was better than Jameer at PG easily, who isn't?

Utah was tired form last night, it was obvious.

IT's also obvious they have nowhere near a talented team as we do. WE should have the record they have now or better with a coach like Sloan

Still Dooling is not a true PG...why don't we use players that are true to their positions...glad Orlando won though.

quote:
Originally posted by DarkoHero:

quote:
Originally posted by mymaster:

good game magic.

I don't agree. We blew a huge lead, let them in it, and turned the ball over like mad. I'm glad for the win, but still we need to improve especially our play against the zone.

i can agree with that

"Hedo Turkoglu chipped in 22 points and eight rebounds for Orlando, while Grand Hill scored 12 points."

Who's this Grand Hill character? I kinda like it as a "d" instead of "t"...

Dooling made the team look alive out there yet he had only 2 assists and Jameer had 5. Why the team responded better to him? Is one game enough to decide on who plays at PG? Both Doolings and Jameers production was low. The difference here was our fast break points and our higher conversion rate of their turnovers.

Great game!!! Finally.

DH was very powerfull at the paint.

JJR shooting great but well defended, couldnt get the ball too much.

ARIZA put all his energy, i hope he is OK.

HILL-HEDO when played together they showed how the game should be played.

BATTIE didnt look like he was ever injured.

Defense was great except the PGs.

Eventhough Jazz look tired, we were very effective.Cant help wondering where were they before.