Sign in to follow this  
Guardian

Otis Rips Team

Every time I am about to quit on this team, there is a glimmer of hope that they will turn it around. I have been disappointed each time, maybe this one will be different.

It's your god darn fault otis dum a s s smith for not making a trade when you had a chance,this team was on a down spiral way before the deadline,and we didnt do s h i t about it,ha!

Wow, I ranted and raved on another post, when I should have posted it here!!

We need for not only the coaches to be held accountable, but the players to hold each other accountable for their desire or lack there of!!

yes o-dub that is true,but since then you can here the crickets churping,otis hasnt dun a d a m n thing but scratch his a s s.

WOW.... No wonder Otis Gave me a dirty @ss look when I yelled out to him "Good Job Otis!" before the 2nd half of the Bobcats game started... maybe I set the domino effect on him going off... lol

barnettej,,dont you think if we have all these dislike b.hill posts on the forum,shouldnt we have a dislike otis thread. Isnt otis the gm who brought b hill back,isnt otis the gm who didnt pull the trigger on any trades before the deadline,and isnt otis the gm who doesnt fire b.hill?

it's sink or swim time alright, every game is huge...starting from sunday we have 6 games for the rest of march, all against the east, and HUGE MASSIVE ENORMOUS games against miami, new jersey, new york and indiana...now if we can't get up for these games and let alone the rest of the season knowing what the stakes and situation are/is then this team will never have a hope of success in the future, please for the love of god show up with some effort, if we play as hard and as smart as we can and still lose then i will be dissapointed but completely accept and understand, effort, hustle, heart and smarts is all anyone can ask....stretch run, 17 games left...show us something

I can't believe the way things are looking..Indiana continues to tank and I thought we would be the ones to benefit from it but New Jersey and The knicks are going to take those 2 final playoff spots..WHERES YOUR HEART AT?!?!?!?! These guys have to end the season with a better record then both those teams to make it in because they beat us with the season series tie breaker...Geezuz..STEP IT UP!!!

One of the Espn guys said, the Magic are heading south, you can forget about the Magic? I'm like dang, if someone said that about my team I'd want to go play my heart out! DOUBTS ARE ONLY THEIR TO BE PROVEN WRONG IF YOU FEEL IT IS RIGHT TO ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH OTHERS DOUBT YOU OF!!!!! COME ON MAGIC!!