Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Seattle agrees to S&T {ESPN}

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

the only negative was the 6 year, 127 mil deal, right? well, it doesn't affect us. because we would've been over the cap anyway with howard's contract. and guess what? howard and rashard's contracts end the same year. (the only person that should be pissed is devos).

Ok, treat me like a baby this one moment. How exactly will their contracts end the same year when Dwight will ink a maximum of 5 years while Rashard can get a 6 year deal because of the S&T?

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

quote:

the only negative was the 6 year, 127 mil deal, right? well, it doesn't affect us. because we would've been over the cap anyway with howard's contract. and guess what? howard and rashard's contracts end the same year. (the only person that should be pissed is devos).

Ok, treat me like a baby this one moment. How exactly will their contracts end the same year when Dwight will ink a maximum of 5 years while Rashard can get a 6 year deal because of the S&T?

the five years for howard's contract don't start until after next season. that's why. (of course, i could be wrong too. but i really don't think i am)

On this contract of Lewis. Was there not a verbal agreement made between the two parties for a 5 year, 75 deal. Doesn't that stand for something if true?

quote:

quote:

ok look bro,

dwight is uner contract next year and will ink a 5 year extension. that means for the next 6 years we have him. Shards contract is 6 years and will begin next year. they end the same year.

i cant belive otis pulled this off. Depending on darkos situation since shard was signED AND traded (key word) then we get shard and are able to sign darko because we dont have to renounce him. Now the balls in darkos court. If he wants to play here we have the means to give him the most money. If not we can STILL S&T him whereever. AND we STILL have expiring contracts as assest to trade away if otis wishes. (Maybe for a sg?)

gj otis

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

quote:

quote:

ok look bro,

dwight is uner contract next year and will ink a 5 year extension. that means for the next 6 years we have him. Shards contract is 6 years and will begin next year. they end the same year.

i cant belive otis pulled this off. Depending on darkos situation since shard was signED AND traded (key word) then we get shard and are able to sign darko because we dont have to renounce him. Now the balls in darkos court. If he wants to play here we have the means to give him the most money. If not we can STILL S&T him whereever. AND we STILL have expiring contracts as assest to trade away if otis wishes. (Maybe for a sg?)

gj otis

finally someone who understands what i've been saying.

i really hope you guys don't expect more from otis. It doesn't get much better than this (i wouldn't be completely satisfied unless we re-sign darko. I'd be ecstatic if we can get someone else to be our SG -ie: magette or wallace)

quote:

quote:

quote:

ok look bro,

gj otis

Otis can continue pulling himself off if he's to do this crap.

quote:
Originally posted by jturner01:

I could be wrong but is Dwight's a 5 year extension? he under contract for the current year. again I am ignorant just throwing that out.

Rashard's, Dwight's and Jameer's would all in in the smae year if they all sign agreements this week.

quote:

ok look bro,

gj otis

Oh there, now I get it. Ok so the 6 year deal is not so bad on paper. $127m is still a joke though, but if the S&T helps us re-sign Darko OR trade him wherever we can get quality replacement for him then I guess I'm all for it. **** $127m... lol