Sign in to follow this  
Fern1960

Matty Goukas "look for Diener to get more minutes"...

Matty Goukas on local radio station "Travis Diener to get more mintues". Against Bobcats Carlos Arroyo played only four minutes. This means one thing and one thing only.... Don't expect Carlos Arroyo to get much playing time the rest of the season. Also don't expect him to be with Magic next year.

ITS MY TEAM!!!!

napolean.jpg

Matty Goukas on local radio station "Travis Diener to get more mintues". Against Bobcats Carlos Arroyo played only four minutes. This means one thing and one thing only.... Don't expect Carlos Arroyo to get much playing time the rest of the season. Also don't expect him to be with Magic next year.

ITS MY TEAM!!!!

napolean.jpg

This is very good news. Travis NEEDS more playing time, considering that he's our only true PG. Him and J.J. share the bond that Carlos and Keyon used to have. They both need to play very big minutes together.

Carlos, you did the crime. Now its time to pay the ultimate price.

Travis Shall lead this team BUT I would rather not have Carlos Arroyo leave. He should deem the feeling of decomposing on the team bench while getting butt cancer. At the same time, I want Carlos Arroyo to sentinel each and every game he has played so Carlos can figure out "How Did I Get Myself In This Position?"

Jameer succkks as much or even more than Carlos, but Carlos pays the price. How conveeeenient!

Another great coaching staff decision brought to you by the makers of "Magic Stink".

"Improvising" and "Speculating" are very underrated terms in the Magic organization....

Goukas says a lot of things that SHOULD be done to improve this team. Problem is Brian Hill is the coach and usually does none of them.

I will believe it when I see Carlos it.