Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Rockets

Soooo, didn't get to watch the game online tonight. Was there any reason why Kyle only played for 12 minutes? Bit surprising when I look at the box score and see how efficient he was again on the boards and with his shot selection, especially when compared to Vucevic tonight.

JV sure gave him plenty of opportunities. Including calling TO on the 3 on 2 break down 5 and drawing up a play for him. Oh well. Can't really expect too much without the assist machine Jameer Nelson on the court

If it worked JV would have been genius but Vooch looked flat today, I would have drew something up for Udrih or even Harris and just make sure Vooch could have been free for tip if fails. Have him start out and follow the shot.

If it worked JV would have been genius but Vooch looked flat today, I would have drew something up for Udrih or even Harris and just make sure Vooch could have been free for tip if fails. Have him start out and follow the shot.

Agreed and at the very least I wouldn't have gone to him two more times after that, especially since he seemed a little flat all night as you mentioned

JV sure gave him plenty of opportunities. Including calling TO on the 3 on 2 break down 5 and drawing up a play for him. Oh well. Can't really expect too much without the assist machine Jameer Nelson on the court

I get the impression you're being a little bit sarcastic..

On another note Utah won today which helps the Lakers lose the 8th spot. Also JJ Redick looks like he had his best outing as a buck. Maybe we should sign him in off season :creaturedance:

Not sure wth your referring to, but like I said Jameer is a great passer as you so clearly proved. He's been known as a pass first playmaker on this board for years, and by years I mean the last 10 minutes.

Lmao

Soooo, didn't get to watch the game online tonight. Was there any reason why Kyle only played for 12 minutes? Bit surprising when I look at the box score and see how efficient he was again on the boards and with his shot selection, especially when compared to Vucevic tonight.

O'Quinn needs to play more regardless of Vuch playing or not.

Udrih shoots the ball too much, release his ass!

The guy played 37 minutes, shot 6 for 10 and was 3 for 3 from the 3 point line, 2 for 2 on free throws. Had 10 assists and only 1 turnover. He's probably the best back up PG that we've had on this team in 10 years, and people want us to release him? I'm sure the Bucks would gladly give us back Ish Smith. How would you like to see him running the show for 37 minutes? Cripes almighty.

• Upvote 5

The guy played 37 minutes, shot 6 for 10 and was 3 for 3 from the 3 point line, 2 for 2 on free throws. Had 10 assists and only 1 turnover. He's probably the best back up PG that we've had on this team in 10 years, and people want us to release him? I'm sure the Bucks would gladly give us back Ish Smith. How would you like to see him running the show for 37 minutes? Cripes almighty.

+1