Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

Soul's Thursday morning trade idea:

Orlando trades AA

OKC trades JLamb and Roberson

Thank you and have a good day

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=kv9lss7

I don't think OKC do that... They were high enough on Roberson to trade up in the draft for him and Jeremy Lamb is virtually all they have left from the Harden trade...

Mikey greeney just said 6mil garunteed. Thats it. 6mil for the first and nothing else for the second.

Wow, I guess Cavs really couldn't pass this one up. Not even a gamble on these terms.

Jeremy Lamb's not going anywhere. Once OKC gives him minutes and he finds a way to mesh with Russ and KD they'll be right back where they were. Harden's a better ball handler and defender plus he has more bulk, but Lamb's legit.

I like the Bynum deal for Cleveland. It's worth a little $6 million dollar risk, especially if it makes the best player in the world really consider coming back "home" to finish up the prime of his career. Worst case scenario Bynum's still not healthy and you don't pick up the option for the 2nd year. Hell we're spending over 4 times as much to get guys NOT to play here this season (Arenas/Hedo) smh.

• Upvote 1

Jeremy Lamb's not going anywhere. Once OKC gives him minutes and he finds a way to mesh with Russ and KD they'll be right back where they were. Harden's a better ball handler and defender plus he has more bulk, but Lamb's legit.

I like the Bynum deal for Cleveland. It's worth a little $6 million dollar risk, especially if it makes the best player in the world really consider coming back "home" to finish up the prime of his career. Worst case scenario Bynum's still not healthy and you don't pick up the option for the 2nd year. Hell we're spending over 4 times as much to get guys NOT to play here this season (Arenas/Hedo) smh.

Worth every penny.

This years cap space for teams. I like the way we are heading :-)

Atlanta Hawks — $19.3 million

Philadelphia 76ers — $16.1 million

Detroit Pistons — $14.5 million

ORLANDO MAGIC — $13.7 million

Sacramento Kings — $13.6 million

Milwaukee Bucks — $9.7 million

Dallas Mavericks — $9.3 million

Charlotte Bobcats — $6.3 million

Utah Jazz — $5.3 million

Cleveland Cavaliers — $2.7 million

Phoenix Suns — $1.5 million

As reported on @AroundTheHorn: @NerlensNoel3, per his family, wants to wear No. 5 in Philadelphia in honor of the teams that passed on him. Twitter

Badass

The Clippers look good on paper but they have no interior D. They're screwed IMO

Agreed... too many ppl that need that the ball in their hand to score...if only they had Robert Sacre.. :pulpfiction:

This years cap space for teams. I like the way we are heading :-)

Atlanta Hawks — $19.3 million

Philadelphia 76ers — $16.1 million

Detroit Pistons — $14.5 million

ORLANDO MAGIC — $13.7 million

Sacramento Kings — $13.6 million

Milwaukee Bucks — $9.7 million

Dallas Mavericks — $9.3 million

Charlotte Bobcats — $6.3 million

Utah Jazz — $5.3 million

Cleveland Cavaliers — $2.7 million

Phoenix Suns — $1.5 million

:happypuppy: Wiggins 2014

Glenn Davis

BB played great last yr before going down with injury but we need to trade him eventually. Afflallo, Davis, Harrington and Turkoglu all need to be gone before the start of reg season.

I would guess that we keep Baby of the 4 for salary purposes. We do have to hit the league minimum and you can't do that with 1 vet and a bunch of rookie contracts. We still alo need a backup PG and word has it we are shopping for a backup C. Maybe we can trade AA or Harrington's buyout for 1 of those?