Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

The Anderson trade TPE would have expired before anything could be done with it so we recycled it so to speak in the McRoberts trade. We used the Anderson TPE to absorb Warrick from Charlotte, they then had enough room to absorb McBob's contract outright which created another $3.2M TPE for us.

I thought we had "rolled" it, but couldn't remember if it was part of the JJ Redick deals or part of the McBob deals - thanks for the clarification, I forgot about Warrick.

Murphy13, you have stunned me with your inane posts for years now.

If we traded a 2014 draft pick at all, I would climb to the top of the plaza and jump all the way down while firing off uzis in the general direction of Rob's office.

The only thing inane is your reading comprehension, where in blazes did I say anything about trading our pick in the 2014 draft? Don't believe the rhetoric...be your own human.

• Upvote 1

I am stunned that you would say such an asinine thing since I was one of the few to stick up for you a couple years ago when people were lambasting you for your 'sources'. Jeez, the memories of people. It may not seem like it but the voices of reason on this board are not the most vocal ones.

• Upvote 5

"I stuck up for you on a completely different topic years ago, so I can't believe you wouldn't agree with every ridiculous thing I say now, rather than evaluating each thing I say on its own merits, like a person does,"

-Murphy13, basically

What makes it truly great is the "Be your own human" nonsense in the post that immediately precedes it. I'm going to be really sad when Murphy finally breaks down and joins RealGM.

"I stuck up for you on a completely different topic years ago, so I can't believe you wouldn't agree with every ridiculous thing I say now, rather than evaluating each thing I say on its own merits, like a person does,"

-Murphy13, basically

What makes it truly great is the "Be your own human" nonsense in the post that immediately precedes it. I'm going to be really sad when Murphy finally breaks down and joins RealGM.

I post here NEVER (love the Magic though!), but I would also love it if you could keep to yourself forever Drunk On Mystery. You are insufferable and wrong more than you think. Even when you're right your wrong!

• Upvote 5

I post here NEVER (love the Magic though!), but I would also love it if you could keep to yourself forever Drunk On Mystery. You are insufferable and wrong more than you think.

Murphy has an alt.

That's adorable.

Also:

Even when you're right your wrong!

I can't decide if this is absolute nonsense or if it's an idiot's version of Socrates's philosophy.

I post here NEVER (love the Magic though!), but I would also love it if you could keep to yourself forever Drunk On Mystery. You are insufferable and wrong more than you think. Even when you're right your wrong!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31177-1374209596-4.gif

I am stunned that you would say such an asinine thing since I was one of the few to stick up for you a couple years ago when people were lambasting you for your 'sources'. Jeez, the memories of people. It may not seem like it but the voices of reason on this board are not the most vocal ones.

I don't really need anyone to stick up for me, but I know one thing - you did not. You usually questioned about everything I ever posted and had really bizarre trade ideas.

Honestly if I cared that much about being lambasted, i would avoid the internet altogether. Have you ever visited a website called youtube before?

To call yourself the voice of reason and basically call people sheep as you did in your prior post just reeeks of Napoleon complex.

Regardless, the Aldridge trade you posted will never happen and it is not good at all.

"I'd like to play against Marc Gasol," Vučević said. "[He's] someone I didn't play well against in the NBA and I'd like to play better against him because he's one of the best big men in the world."

In April, Vučević told John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com that he'd like to pattern his game after Gasol's.

Eurobasket: Nik Vučević looks forward to the 2013 tournament - Link

Good to know that Vucevic doing work to get better this offseason. Hope especially that he improves defensively, can only get better.