Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

Karl is a great season coach and a poor playoffs coach. The teams that still has a chance to the title next season should go for Doc Rivers.

I don´t like Jennings, he has some talent, but he is a terrible shooter, specially for he´s selection. He couldn´t shot for a 40% on he´s entire career. And below the 30% in playoffs… i now he is 23 years but still.. and he struggles in FT in clutch.

The teams that still has a chance to the title next season should go for Doc Rivers.

Look what we had to give up in order to get a somewhat image-tarnished SVG away from the Heat when he was still under contract. Now imagine what a contender is going to have to give up in order to pry Rivers away from Boston.

Look what we had to give up in order to get a somewhat image-tarnished SVG away from the Heat when he was still under contract. Now imagine what a contender is going to have to give up in order to pry Rivers away from Boston.

However... Pat Riley is the devil where Danny is more like the tooth fairy.

Looking at the Spurs and knowing the Jacque Vaughn was coached under greg popovich, I'm absolutely even more excited for this Orlando Magic team as a whole. I haven't the faced of Mo Harkless, Tobias Harris, Nikola Vucevic, etc. in a long while. I'm sure they're working hard and doing what it takes to improve.

I love this team and organization. I hope we get back to the big stage once again. This time, we'll get their with a different attitude by having players trust one another, trusting their offense and defense, trusting the system, and most of all trusting themselves to work hard with the resources available to them to flourish becoming the best they can be.

We Will...

• Upvote 3

Looking at the Spurs and knowing the Jacque Vaughn was coached under greg popovich, I'm absolutely even more excited for this Orlando Magic team as a whole. I haven't the faced of Mo Harkless, Tobias Harris, Nikola Vucevic, etc. in a long while. I'm sure they're working hard and doing what it takes to improve.

I love this team and organization. I hope we get back to the big stage once again. This time, we'll get their with a different attitude by having players trust one another, trusting their offense and defense, trusting the system, and most of all trusting themselves to work hard with the resources available to them to flourish becoming the best they can be.

We Will...

True

I was thinking about the players we can draft, and man.. the rebuilding stage is such a beautiful thing (no sarcasm)

It's pretty cool to finally feel some hope for our future.

With that said, I don't really like the "We will" slogan for some reason, but that's just me.

Metta World Peace: I am so pissed because people are always asking for pictures , but asking me to put my elbow to their face. Or they ask me to choke them. Twitter

Comedic gold

• Upvote 1

True

I was thinking about the players we can draft, and man.. the rebuilding stage is such a beautiful thing (no sarcasm)

It's pretty cool to finally feel some hope for our future.

With that said, I don't really like the "We will" slogan for some reason, but that's just me.

Now are you suggesting that we change it to IMA READ and put some drop crotch pants on Stuff?