Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

Big Baby

This doesn't even need a whole thread on it but I was just wondering where recent times leave Big Baby when he returns (don't know when that will be). Harris is obviously doing amazing (although her may be up against Josh Smith tonight) and Jacque will probably want Drew to get minutes, being young and all. Where does Davis fit in on this rotation. I think he'll be in it and he's obviously there ahead of Al, it's just that he may of left injured as a starter/high up on the rotation and came back 6/7/8?

Harrington and Hedo will both be cut. Baby will be traded. AA hopefully gets traded.

Can you imagine Affalo and Baby mixing in with Harris/Harkless? Yuck. AA and Baby are certified chuckers who don't know what passing is. That would be detrimental to the development of our young core.

But realistically, do you think we can trade both of them? I sure hope so but I have my doubts.

Big Baby can be traded easily...you'd have to be desperate to let him go for a 2nd rounder.

After this season he only has 2 years and 13mil. Big men are always in demand...and a big on a reasonable contract? Yes please.

AA and Baby are actually on reasonable contracts. I dont think it will be hard to trade them. The problem will be taking back salaries.

Almost anyone is tradable as long as there is a reasonable return for them. At this point I agree, I would most certainly take a 2nd rounder for Baby after the performances Toby has put out on the floor. I just don't see Baby working in the mix. I'm all for AA as well as long but who will fill his spot? Lamb hasn't showed much of anything yet, E'Twaun is more suitable coming off of the bench, and Beno isn't a good scorer in my eyes to run that position either.