Charlotte-23-41

Milwalkee-23-41

Atlanta-25-39

Philadelphia-25-38

Portland-26-36

Minnesota-27-35

Neworleans-28-35

Orlando-29-36

In order from worst to the somewhat worse...So as it stands we are 10th worst in the league.....Alright...........

Memphis-16-49

Boston-18-44

Charlotte-23-41

Milwalkee-23-41

Atlanta-25-39

Philadelphia-25-38

Portland-26-36

Minnesota-27-35

Neworleans-28-35

Orlando-29-36

In order from worst to the somewhat worse...So as it stands we are 10th worst in the league.....Alright...........

Wow, if you started this thread, you have no belief that the Magic will make the playoffs.

I have given up O, I just dont see it......

Although I am hoping I am wrong!! Hell I hope in a month I look like an idiot for starting this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I have given up O, I just dont see it...... or do I?! Hhhhhmmm.................

Although I am hoping I am wrong or am I?! HHmmmmmmm............ Hell I hope in a month I look like an idiot for starting this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by mainemagicfan:

wow so if we lose 4 in a row were pretty much in the top five for a lottery pick. I don't know if I should be happy or not??

We should not be happy that we're losing because 1. it goes against our record 2. the more we lose, the higher the pick detroit gets. 3. if we happen to get top 5 it makes no sense right now because Durant and Oden are declaring for the 2008 draft.

and 4. If we have a top 5 pick this year, our pick next year isnt protected at all so we've lost the chance to draft a high caliber PG, SG or big man in Durant or Oden.

5. We dont want Detroit drafting a better Ben wallace as they are rivals in the East

I hope that makes sense to you guys.

I would bet my paycheck on it that both Durant and Oden declare this summer. We have a ways to go to get a top 5 pick but the way we are playing who knows. The playoffs are looking bleaker and bleaker.

Durant promised his team that he would be back and his father is making him stay so yeah i think you just lost that bet... and as for Oden, well everyone is telling him that he should stay one more year at least in college because it would be better for him as he would be the consensus #1 pick overall in any situation. He is very coachable and i think he will listen or at least take it into consideration.

Well I guess we will see after the tournament. I will be completely shocked if Durant is wearing a Longhorn jersey next year.