Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Moe Harkless

Which teams' fans hate us worse right now: Philly or Milwaukee? I would have to say Philly.

Philly should hate themselves for going all in on a guy with bad knees and 1 year left on his contract.

So this is just a general question but why does every player need a comp. Why can't Moe be Moe. If he keeps playing this well he is going to be a certified stud so what does it matter.

So this is just a general question but why does every player need a comp. Why can't Moe be Moe. If he keeps playing this well he is going to be a certified stud so what does it matter.

It's the easiest way to project a player's potential in simple terms. If I say he'll be like Trevor Ariza, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's the easiest way to project a player's potential in simple terms. If I say he'll be like Trevor Ariza, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Here's hoping he doesn't turn out like Trevor Ariza.

• Upvote 2

Ariza cashed in on his Lakers success and stop trying to improve his game and went through the motions.

Harkless is already showing maturity and dedication to the game by improving every game on a terrible team with absolutely nothing to play for. I never see him take a play off. That's exciting.

• Upvote 1

Ariza cashed in on his Lakers success and stop trying to improve his game and went through the motions.

Harkless is already showing maturity and dedication to the game by improving every game on a terrible team with absolutely nothing to play for. I never see him take a play off. That's exciting.

That's why I kinda wish we would win one every now and then, just to keep the spirits of the young guys up. I guess if anything they're learning the hard way what it takes to win in this league. One more year of suck and then hopefully the hard work, and high draft picks, start translating into wins.

Which teams' fans hate us worse right now: Philly or Milwaukee? I would have to say Philly.

I would say they hate their own management. Do we hate the Suns for taking Gortat and giving us Hedo? No, we hate Otis for that.