Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Hey Otis, do YOU still "like this team"? Because I think they blow.

Can you say blow on here? I really dont care. Ban me, Mods. 18 years of watching 99% of games.. this is by far the most frustrating season. PLEASE BAN ME, Mods. Without that, I will continue to torture myself with this team.

Can you say blow on here? I really dont care. Ban me, Mods. 18 years of watching 99% of games.. this is by far the most frustrating season. PLEASE BAN ME, Mods. Without that, I will continue to torture myself with this team.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

LOL, You are not getting off that easy! I don't think blow is bad, but I could be wrong.

Lets review my sports year....

I am a Bucs, Noles and Magic fan...

1. I watch the Gators win a basketball championship as the Noles get passed over for the tourny.

2. I watch Shaq win a championship with our biggest rivals, the Heat (like Marino winning a SB with the Jets, for all you Dolphin fans.)

3. I watch the Noles have another horrible year, as the Gators win a football championship.

4. I watch the Bucs struggle all season and limp into the 4th pick.

5. I get excited as the Magic roar out of the gate, only to fall flat on their faces just as I began to believe they were for real.

6.I watch the Noles get passed over AGAIN for the tourny, as the Gators are granted a #1 seed.

Who did I piss off in a former life?

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

Lets review my sports year....

I am a Bucs, Noles and Magic fan...

1. I watch the Gators win a basketball championship as the Noles get passed over for the tourny.

2. I watch Shaq win a championship with our biggest rivals, the Heat (like Marino winning a SB with the Jets, for all you Dolphin fans.)

3. I watch the Noles have another horrible year, as the Gators win a football championship.

4. I watch the Bucs struggle all season and limp into the 4th pick.

5. I get excited as the Magic roar out of the gate, only to fall flat on their faces just as I began to believe they were for real.

6.I watch the Noles get passed over AGAIN for the tourny, as the Gators are granted a #1 seed.

Who did I piss off in a former life?

I feel your pain, your teams are my teams. But then on top of that my husband follows the Dolphins and Ohio State. Fun year in my household.

Oh yeah, we're Cubs fans too.

I'm a Noles fan as well DJ but I think I have you beat. I had the pleasure of watching my Jags play just well enough to get my hopes up and then miss the playoffs because they can't beat the d*** Texans. Actually it sounds very familiar to the Magic situation. Maybe I'm a jinx.