Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoFeds

Official Game Thread: Orlando Magic vs Oklahoma City Thunder

Harkless will be a beast next year and as he continues to improve. So excited about him. Great defender and finding his offense more and more every game.

Andrew Nicholson has guys falling all over him in the post and still can't get a foul call. Durant brushes somebody and he shoots Ft's.

I guess some folks weren't aware that the NBA has an international fanbase... :gortat:/>

i've been to about 50 magic games.

went to the NBA finals aswell.

• Upvote 1

Andrew Nicholson has guys falling all over him in the post and still can't get a foul call. Durant brushes somebody and he shoots Ft's.

pisses me off. i cant stand joey crawford the old **** lool

See what I mean? Jameer hits 2 consecutive 3's and then goes absolutely crazy and starts attempting 3's like there's no tomorrow. And he shoots brick after brick after brick. I'm getting tired of this guy. It becomes all about him and he forgets he has team-mates and goes into this me first mentality. It's disgusting. His 4-5 3 pointers a game aren't worth the 10 or 11 he misses. He ALWAYS does this!! How many games have we lost because Jameer went trigger happy late in the game and after 3 or 4 misses we get so far behind the game is never salvageable again? I like the guy personally but I don't trust him with the ball anymore. Pass it off, I'd rather see one of our players try to go inside and get blocked or see a shot from 3 feet away clang off the rim than to see Jameer chuck up another 45 foot miss when there's still 22 seconds on the damn shot clock and none of our players are even set in the offense yet or even half way across court for that matter. Bench that guy

I think the way Nicholson puts up shots that he needs to sell a foul a bit more. With his lanky he is and how awkward he goes up sometimes he could get foul calls a little more consistently.

Did we have some sort of all star shoot around? Harkless is going to be....great. He's gotten some Uncharacteristic steals lately. He's playing well and he's managing to stay out of foul trouble.

Harris on the other hand has fallen off. Step it up.

Did we have some sort of all star shoot around? Harkless is going to be....great. He's gotten some Uncharacteristic steals lately. He's playing well and he's managing to stay out of foul trouble.

Harris on the other hand has fallen off. Step it up.

Harris has been really disappointing today. Bad TO just then for the Westbrook fast break and 3 pt play.