Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator

Cornstein: Milic will never play for Magic as long as Otis Smith is GM

Where the HELL is Darko??? I want to hear what he himself has to say!!! Get your *** off the picturesque hillsides of that old Soviet Block and make a **** phone call!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

How was it I got this message of what was going in between the lines and nobody else did? I have been posting that Darko had been ignored by Otis yet everyone said it was impossible! Darko wants to play where he is not second fiddle to any one. Yet,many feel he is more complete than Howard and is not getting the credit. This sounds a bit like the jameer and Arroyo controversy except there are no large Servian population in Orlando to help Darko.

That is because you read between the lines on EVERYTHING. Eventually you were going to be right about something. Despite what his agent says I don't think this thing is over yet.

Good try but not enough to be sensible. You are a poor looser and a blind defender of Otis ways that by the way may be the right moves. I believe Darko has the potential to be better than Howard but you see him as a back up to rest Howard.

Better than Howard??? Now we pretty much know your a Darko fan, not a Magic fan, have fun at the new message board for the team Darko signs with.

With all this ridiculous talk about Darko being better than Dwight, I can see why he wanted $10 million (if that was really the case). I don't know about you, but I'd rather overpay an All-Star than an unproven big man.

Realistically speaking, with Dwight, Shard, Jameer and Ariza, Darko would probably never average more than 15 PPG.

quote:

quote:

quote:

How was it I got this message of what was going in between the lines and nobody else did? I have been posting that Darko had been ignored by Otis yet everyone said it was impossible! Darko wants to play where he is not second fiddle to any one. Yet,many feel he is more complete than Howard and is not getting the credit. This sounds a bit like the jameer and Arroyo controversy except there are no large Servian population in Orlando to help Darko.

That is because you read between the lines on EVERYTHING. Eventually you were going to be right about something. Despite what his agent says I don't think this thing is over yet.

Good try but not enough to be sensible. You are a poor looser and a blind defender of Otis ways that by the way may be the right moves. I believe Darko has the potential to be better than Howard but you see him as a back up to rest Howard.

yeah darko wont be better than dwight... i cant call you a moron kuz the mods will start crying and change my post. but..you understand that i dont think your to smart

quote:

quote:

quote:

Uhm...no I see him as our starting power forward and I definitely don't think that he will be better than Dwight. I don't know where I have been a "blind defender" of Otis but coming from you that doesn't mean anything. Apparently I am blind to everything except how great Carlos Arroyo is.

What crawled up your butt and died? You must be sore because the Magic might trade your boy. I sure will miss how you pop up into any discussion where Arroyo's name gets mentioned regardless of the context. Emory[/quote like most canines you cant keep your nose away from my private parts but the issue here is not Arroyo or jamer or lewis is just your GM Otis hwo has decided that Darko is expendible.

Guys...there is WAY too much going on in Magic Land right now for us to be anything but courteous to each other!

Let's all just chill out and keep dishing out the slop on Otis, Darko, and Lewis.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Guys...there is WAY too much going on in Magic Land right now for us to be anything but courteous to each other!

Let's all just chill out and keep dishing out the slop on Otis, Darko, and Lewis.

I agree but I didnt start it>

quote:

quote:

I agree but I didnt start it>

No worries....I was just throwing that out to everyone.

quote:

All of these negative comments are premature. We need to wait, see what happens, and then we can continue with our civil war.