Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

The game plan is unsustainable because we are going to run out of players but it's been a heck of a lot of fun seeing this dog fight. Are the people who complained about the "scrubs" we got in the JJ trade still flapping their jaws?

Tobias has made the trade tolerable thats for sure!

Wow....the guy is one bad PR move after another. Hopefully that Christian good guy image will be eliminated when a copy of that video goes viral. I wouldnt be surprised if he was telling the truth though. 9 more months and he will be up to 6 kids we know of. WHAT A PHONY!

Lol did anybody else see that fan wearing the shirt with a big Dwight head with a pacifier in his mouth and tears streaming down on the babies body? Anybody got a live feed on that, maybe Beast From The East? I want one of those shirts!!!

Lol did anybody else see that fan wearing the shirt with a big Dwight head with a pacifier in his mouth and tears streaming down on the babies body? Anybody got a live feed on that, maybe Beast From The East? I want one of those shirts!!!

TVjHbxi.jpg

OJclZWP.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sad showing JV... I dont know why you would have Harrington over Quinn in the second half when he was abused in the first.... sigh. Frustrated.