Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

Who is this random guy?

Personally, I am loving Harris. I think we have a winner here. Our FO is top notch as well.

This team will be back in the playoffs by the 14/15 season, and clowns like this dude will be right back on the bandwagon.

I can live with that. I don't have time to watch 'suck'. The product on the floor blows, and I will not spend a single dime on it. Believe me, you'll see the attendance at Amway dwindle to the point it seems like a friggin 90s Cliippers' home game.

Who is this random guy?

Personally, I am loving Harris. I think we have a winner here. Our FO is top notch as well.

This team will be back in the playoffs by the 14/15 season, and clowns like this dude will be right back on the bandwagon.

Harris could very well be a beast in a year or two.

This game put a bitter taste in my mouth that will likely not go away until will win again, which might be a while, but the future looks bright.

The trash talking video is no big deal at all. I don't know why fans think they're entitled to say whatever they want without a response...that's just not a realistic expectation by any stretch. If you say something, then he can say something. If anything, what he was saying was a lame comeback anyway.

As far as the game, I'm trying to figure out what the ceiling for Harris is, but I haven't figured it out yet. He's a very interesting prospect to say the least. And Andrew Nicholson has the feet of a sloth and the face of Droopy.

I can live with that. I don't have time to watch 'suck'. The product on the floor blows, and I will not spend a single dime on it. Believe me, you'll see the attendance at Amway dwindle to the point it seems like a friggin 90s Cliippers' home game.

This team was not supposed to be good, if it was then Henny would've chosen the path of mediocrity that almost everyone on this board unilaterally agrees is the wrong way to go. If you don't have the foresight to see what's going on, and the patience to let it happen, then frankly that's your problem. No one is forcing you to go to games or support the team or post on this board

• Upvote 1

The trash talking video is no big deal at all. I don't know why fans think they're entitled to say whatever they want without a response...that's just not a realistic expectation by any stretch. If you say something, then he can say something. If anything, what he was saying was a lame comeback anyway.

As far as the game, I'm trying to figure out what the ceiling for Harris is, but I haven't figured it out yet. He's a very interesting prospect to say the least. And Andrew Nicholson has the feet of a sloth and the face of Droopy.

I agree that the notion that it's our right as a paying fan to say whatever we want to the players is ridiculous. It's still stupid of Dwight to engage but I get it.

I definitely see Nicholson as a back up. I am right there with you on Harris. I try not to get too carried away with my expectations when he does tantalizing things on the court!

Hey there, Mr. Shrute, how about dropping your sig pic to the forum standards. That pic is about twice the allowed size. I'm not going to go all Fendi on people if you're close enough, but that isn't even close.

You don't have time to watch the Magic, but you do have the time to come post on a Magic message board.

Makes sense.

Grow up.

Our core players - the players that will take us back to prominence - aren't even on the roster yet. Our '13 and '14 draft picks, as well as the one or two free agents we sign over the next couple of years, will be our starters the next time we tip off a play off game. Harris and Harkless are the two best bets to also be in that mix. If all goes according to plan (re: MY wish!), Vucevic and Nelson are still with the team but coming off the bench.

You don't have time to watch the Magic, but you do have the time to come post on a Magic message board.

Makes sense.

Grow up.

I'm posting from work..........and, I have like 30 posts total......ever on this board.

You fanboys can keep drinking that koolaid. I really don't GAF.

Who is this random guy?

Completely agree ^

Bandwagon fans are so sad

I'm posting from work..........and, I have like 30 posts total......ever on this board.

You fanboys can keep drinking that koolaid. I really don't GAF.

With all due respect, actually screw that, you are a fool. As for you 30 posts, I am sure they are all as insightful as the 4 or so that I have seen lately.

Quesion to the real Magic fans on this board:

Is there anything, and I mean anything (not just limited to stuff like a bad signing, poor picks etc), the organization could do that would make you instantly no longer a fan? I think for me, it would have to be something that I completely and fundimentally do not agree with like hiring someone convected of a hanus crime to be the GM or crime.