Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Heat

LeBron James, one of "the most aggressive perimeter defenders today"...zero fouls.

Thats nothing he has gone twice for over 6 straight games without a foul this season. I wouldnt doubt the ref that finally called the foul on him after 254 straight minutes without a foul is now d leagueing it courtesy of David Stern.

I think it really comes down to the fact that we really are just a team full of players nobody wants.

Thats no longer true. Henny has brought in some talent that teams would want based on their salaries/performance. Last years team minus Dwight I wouldnt want either.

Thats no longer true. Henny has brought in some talent that teams would want based on their salaries/performance. Last years team minus Dwight I wouldnt want either.

But that's the one team in his Magic tenure which he can in no way claim to have "led with a smile."

During Tobias' (the offensive player) upward motion,

549862_4989984981769_1056190459_n.jpg

Battier's (the defensive player) torso is behind the line...

480358_4989985381779_699525874_n.jpg

...moves at about the line...

59691_4989985741788_652398164_n.jpg

comes all the way forward just over the line..., and the rest is history.

A charge and a foul-out called instead of a textbook +1.

Right in front of the ref.

'Clutch lay-up'? 'Finding a way to get the W'?

:shard:/>

Great visual breakdown! Should be sent to the league office

• Upvote 3

Looks like Vuc had a good night: another 20/20 performance. Curious - does he have more 20/20 games this season than Dwight?

Great game by all the magic players, Expecially Vooch, Hark, and Tobs. They didn't deserve this loss. Games like this do not respect the game of basketball. It diminishes the game, the fans, and the players. Its not right. The NBA should not be in anyway related to the WWE. Predetermined winners and losers should be left to wrestling and other forms of entertainment. Or is the NBA legitimate? Are we fans just being duped? It makes me sick to my stomach that young players who worked their rear off to get a win are denied by no fault of their own. But because someone has decided that they are not allowed to win before the game is even played.

The Black Sox scandal almost destroyed baseball. These were players that organized predetermined wins and losses. What would happen if the Commisioner of Baseball or any major sport were caught doing the same thing?

Great game by all the magic players, Expecially Vooch, Hark, and Tobs. They didn't deserve this loss. Games like this do not respect the game of basketball. It diminishes the game, the fans, and the players. Its not right. The NBA should not be in anyway related to the WWE. Predetermined winners and losers should be left to wrestling and other forms of entertainment. Or is the NBA legitimate? Are we fans just being duped? It makes me sick to my stomach that young players who worked their rear off to get a win are denied by no fault of their own. But because someone has decided that they are not allowed to win before the game is even played.

The Black Sox scandal almost destroyed baseball. These were players that organized predetermined wins and losses. What would happen if the Commisioner of Baseball or any major sport were caught doing the same thing?

Stern already got caught doing it after the 2002 WCF, but nothing came of it. At least he's retiring finally.

Stern already got caught doing it after the 2002 WCF, but nothing came of it. At least he's retiring finally.

Yes but his protege is taking over. So really more of the same. What do they say about absolute power?

Anyone else still annoyed and upset over this loss? I literally can't sleep. Haven't been this upset by a loss all year. Really disgusted by the whole thing. I guess the NBA gets what they wanted though. *Drinks bottle of ZQuill*

• Upvote 1