Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Heat

A lot of the telecast attention was on Harkless offensively but jesus he had LeBron so frustrated with his defense. Sagged off and used his wing span to block pretty much everything, turned Bronbron into a jump shooter to where he was flopping and dipping his shoulder just to get calls at the end.

Moe's defensive potential is off the charts.

My only question was why Vaughn went with a lineup having ZERO shot blocking on that last possession. Nelson, Moore, Afflac, Jones, Harrington. "YO HERES THE RIM, GO AT IT!"

Great effort though and T12, Moe, and Nik were all tremendous. Nelson struggled from the floor but made some big shots late and did a great job setting up the other guys. Great veteran presence to have on the team.

The saddest part, the fans of the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat actually believe their teams won all those titles. They may have a lot of talent, but they always play 8 on 5 when it comes down to the bottom line. The refs might as well put on the jerseys...

Refs miss calls. Last nights were definitely bad but them are the breaks. Only the 2002 Kings, 2006 Mavericks, and Bret Hart have a right to complain about the refs.

Refs miss calls. Last nights were definitely bad but them are the breaks. Only the 2002 Kings, 2006 Mavericks, and Bret Hart have a right to complain about the refs.

Have I told you I legit love you lately?

My only question was why Vaughn went with a lineup having ZERO shot blocking on that last possession. Nelson, Moore, Afflac, Jones, Harrington. "YO HERES THE RIM, GO AT IT!"

did you miss the whole thread? Everyone fouled out: Vuc, Harris, and Harkless.

did you miss the whole thread? Everyone fouled out: Vuc, Harris, and Harkless.

O'Quinn didn't foul out. Or Nicholson. Seriously can someone tell me where the hell Nich went? I only got to see the end of the game, I was keeping up for the most part on Gamecast.

Could argue that since its a meaningless game it doesn't matter that he's ice cold.

fine, but I just don't see a positive outcome by putting a rookie who hasn't really played in a high pressure situation.

JV knows what's up:

"You can add it up. Thirty-one fouls to 17 fouls and three or four guys foul out but one day we well get there. This is tough. You got guys who battled, who really wanted this game and deserved to win this game."